GO
1 2 » Last
15-Jul 2016 05:44 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Paid Content in the Game
There is no more Premium account and all game features are available for all players for free, but there is still paid content in the Game. The main one is Coins of Chronos. They are widely available in Undecima for free (in Ruins of Decima, for personal Achievements, Weekly Ranking, etc.), but if you want an extra boost, you can buy them for real money. The prices at the moment as on the screenshot below:

Cool

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
23-Nov 2016 03:42 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Paid Content in the Game
And another small update for a big annoyance Happy

As there are no more premium accounts, a new way to get rid of Google ads is to purchase the option "No More Ads" - one off payment of $2.49 Well Done

That's probably all paid content for now Happy May be more later

Last Edited: 03:42 23-Nov-16 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
28-May 2018 01:22 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Sad Sad Sad

liked this
disliked this
28-Jun 2018 22:51 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
After over a month of knocking on PayPal doors, I finally got to their technician and he said that everything works fine Shocked What in fact happened (most likely) is that I was using my credit card to test paid features and it was fine, but since this card was linked to my PayPal account, they are not letting me to do it anymore. Instead of saying it, they just show an error message that the payment could not be completed Rolling Eyes

I have ordered another credit card just for that, but it will take 5 or 10 working days (or even more) and as such...

I need a couple of Volunteers to help me to test the system. All is required is to make the smallest purchase possible ($0.99 for 1 Gold Coin of Chronos), so I can see on my end that it's working. As a reward, I'll add an extra 10 Gold Coins of Chronos for your effort - the best exchange rate ever LOL

liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 02:47 #5
Apothas
Scout

User
Active
Tried, but it doesn't seem to be working properly. Let me try again, after I make sure it didn't go through on PayPal's end.
Might makes Right!
liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 02:50 #6
Apothas
Scout

User
Active
Nope, brother. Not working.
Might makes Right!
liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 05:16 #7
Apothas
Scout

User
Active
Drop me an in-game message, when you want me to try again. Thanks.
Might makes Right!
liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 22:15 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Thank you very much, can you please let me know

1) If you used your credit card or your paypal account

2) And what exactly happened and at what stage it failed?

Thanks a lot

Thank You
liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 22:20 #9
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Hmm... Definitely need more details - I found my old card that expires in a few month and tried using it with different email and phone number and it worked just fine.
liked this
disliked this
30-Jun 2018 12:22 #10
Apothas
Scout

User
Active
I'll try again.
Might makes Right!
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
1 2 » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.