GO
First « ... 4 5 6 ... » Last
17-Apr 2018 23:29 #51
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Re: New Map Objects
Yeah, it's probably fine as it is, with maybe a tweak to the xp - or maybe the xp is okay. You can earn xp quite easily with your main commander, so it's not too unbalanced. And to earn big xp, you need to bet high-stakes, and as I found out, that is very risky even with fair odds.
liked this
disliked this
17-Apr 2018 23:42 #52
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
that was my initial plan, but then you were lucky and dropped a seed of doubt, as it turns to be, it woks as expected Wink I'll keep my eye on this area, but probably will leave as is for a time being.

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
18-Apr 2018 02:10 #53
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
I'm not even going to say in public how much I have lost now! Shocked
liked this
disliked this
18-Apr 2018 02:14 #54
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Shocked
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
18-Apr 2018 02:21 #55
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Luckily I had far more than I could ever usefully spend Happy
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
27-Jun 2018 01:36 #56
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
There are a few updates and changes for Temples of Chronos.

- You can now Turn the Time back just on your current Map Level, e.g. restart the Level. You will start at the same location and at the same state as when you were when you landed on this level.

- All costs for all services (with exception for Potions, which are quite cheap already) have been reduced quite a lot. The numbers below are for Map Level 3 (when you first can use it), but with each level it will increase by 20% (as everything else involving Coins of Chronos).

- It will cost now only 3 gold coins to restart on the same Level

- Changing the Star (your Town Class) has been reduced as well and now is only 7 gold coins on Map Level 3 - that should be affordable if you are willing to try something new.

- All protections have been reduced and now much cheaper and aligned with the cost of Coins in the shop and the cost of Bubble of Chronos. For example, to get a 5-day protection, it will cost only 5 gold coins of Chronos.

There will be later a new (and pretty cool) service for Temple, but I'll tell more later Wink

Cool
Last Edited: 01:37 27-Jun-18 by ForumAdmin
Apothas liked this
disliked this
27-Jun 2018 01:47 #57
Apothas
Scout

User
Active
"Originally Posted by ForumAdmin"
There are a few updates and changes for Temples of Chronos.

- You can now Turn the Time back just on your current Map Level, e.g. restart the Level. You will start at the same location and at the same state as when you were when you landed on this level.

- All costs for all services (with exception for Potions, which are quite cheap already) have been reduced quite a lot. The numbers below are for Map Level 3 (when you first can use it), but with each level it will increase by 20% (as everything else involving Coins of Chronos).

- It will cost now only 3 gold coins to restart on the same Level

- Changing the Star (your Town Class) has been reduced as well and now is only 7 gold coins on Map Level 3 - that should be affordable if you are willing to try something new.

- All protections have been reduced and now much cheaper and aligned with the cost of Coins in the shop and the cost of Bubble of Chronos. For example, to get a 5-day protection, it will cost only 5 gold coins of Chronos.

There will be later a new (and pretty cool) service for Temple, but I'll tell more later Wink

Cool

I'm Apothas, and I approve this message.
Might makes Right!
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
28-Jun 2018 21:31 #58
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
"Originally Posted by ForumAdmin"

I'm not sure why there is a need for Turn back the Time, especially not going back to the start of the same level - why would anyone legitimately ever want to do this?

The only time I can think, where turning back the time would be useful is on level 11, just before you get jolted - but on that level the feature is disabled, which is a good thing.

Turn back the Time just allows for potential abuse:

a) Artefact replicator. Player A and B have some artefacts between them, which they would like to replicate. This may be because they want one each (useful for specific troop artefacts, eg. +20% Axemen efficiency) , or because they want more copies of the same artefact, which is useful for artefacts that give increased speed for instance.

Let's assume they are about to go up a map level.

Player B gives all the artefacts he would like replicating to player A. Both players move up to the next map level. Player A gives all of his artefacts to player B. Player A turns back the time to the start of the level - note this doesn't even have a gold cost because the player will just have all their gold back again!

They can repeat this process to get as many copies of the artefacts as they like, all the time player A passing to player B, until they are satisfied, in which case they can share them out.

b) Gambling exploit. Player moves up to level 4. Immediately he starts gambling. If he does badly, he turns back the time, and tries again. Eventually he will get lucky, and reach his target of winning, say, 100 gold coins of Chronos. At this point he can continue playing the level normally. Then he can do the whole thing again on level 5!

I really can't see any legitimate (non-exploitative) use for this feature.
liked this
disliked this
28-Jun 2018 22:16 #59
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The reason is simple - some people like "restarting", but restarting from Level 1 or 2 can be too much, so restarting the level can be more acceptable. The reason for restarting can vary from "just because" (e.g. my kids) and maybe some desire to do better, have more time to prepare before going on the next level, or don't make some mistakes.

I've got the idea of this feature when a few people complained that the level the are on currently is too hard and they'd rather stay on previous level longer (on the first launch).

a) true - will have to think about it

b) since it's mathematical probability, can take a while to get that much, but will think about it as well.

Thank you for pointing out Happy

Thank You
liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 03:07 #60
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
a) Anyone who discovered this must be a genius! Well Done

b) Do your Coins of Chronos get turned back as well? Then what is the meaning of the cost?

The only scenario I can think of in which I would turn back time is after a war, where my town got run down and all my troops killed. But now that you can restart your current level, maybe you can exploit the resurrection feature to launch rounds of (suicidal) attack for whatever strange reasons on a player.
ForumAdmin, Fysh liked this
disliked this
Page 6 out of 7 Page(s)
GO
First « ... 4 5 6 ... » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.