disliked this
04-Jun 2018 01:30 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Weekly Ranking
Shocked Wow

I have to say - not now, but later I will spend some time and will work out a different way of Weekly Ranking. At the moment it's "a bit" easier to get to the top when you're on the top already (with a little exception for building and researching when you're just starting the Game) and I'll think of some other measures as well - most likely my favourite "efficiency" - I'll try to sneak it in LOL - and probably some dependency on your current Map Level, so everybody will have a chance Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
04-Jun 2018 02:38 #3
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Well building always favours new players generally. Luckily I had the bank and the siege workshop to level up. I also had to spend a chunk of gold Happy

Anyone can win the other three. Fighter points depends on efficiency already, and Raiding just depends on activity. Research is just about making sure you have enough gold to keep both the library and the blacksmith going 24/7 with Motivation/Overload plus Altar bonuses and maybe (but not really necessary) guests.

It's not about being on high map levels. After we get this Crown out of the way, I will prove it Happy
Last Edited: 02:38 04-Jun-18 by Fysh
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
04-Jun 2018 02:44 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Fysh"
Well building always favours new players generally. Luckily I had the bank and the siege workshop to level up. I also had to spend a chunk of gold Happy

Anyone can win the other three. Fighter points depends on efficiency already, and Raiding just depends on activity. Research is just about making sure you have enough gold to keep both the library and the blacksmith going 24/7 with Motivation/Overload plus Altar bonuses and maybe (but not really necessary) guests.

It's not about being on high map levels. After we get this Crown out of the way, I will prove it Happy

Well, if you do - it will save me some time to redo it Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
26-Jun 2018 01:44 #5
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Well I've proved it's possible to somewhat compete in the weekly rankings on map level 1. Of course it is much harder to get loot and hero points as a new player, but it's only right that a new player can't expect to top all the leaderboards in their first week or two of play!

Last Edited: 01:45 26-Jun-18 by Fysh
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
12-Nov 2018 02:08 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
That's funny Big Grin Cool

liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.