First « 1 2
28-Apr 2018 19:55 #11
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Re: Cost Efficiency
"Originally Posted by Sesame"
Not too sure about that. My Walls and Towers feel kind of cheesy. It always takes me more than 6 hours to fully repair them, and Auto-repairs sometimes just do not work.

Yes, it can take several hours to repair walls and towers, but I have maxed out every building, except the barracks (2 levels to go), market (1 level to go), the siege workshop and the bank (who cares).

I'm still only on level 7, so still have at least a month before I can get to the Crown - maybe several months. I will have my last few building levels in the next few days.

So really, it doesn't bother me that the walls require regular maintenance.
liked this
disliked this
29-Apr 2018 00:08 #12
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
May I ask what will happen when I get attacked while repairing the Wall or Towers? I always fear the repair will get disrupted and all resources go to waste, so I never repair them when I see an attack landing soon.
liked this
disliked this
29-Apr 2018 00:15 #13
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
And the BANK! It doesn't seem useful to me neither. I don't think it is in any way worth its upkeep except for hiring a huge horde of Mercenaries.
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
29-Apr 2018 00:18 #14
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Yes, it will get cancelled - your builders will run away and all scaffolding will be broken (i.e. your resources will be wasted). More over, any tasks queued after repairing works will get cancelled as well - so you have to do some planning ahead (as you are doing now).

Probably worth mentioning that there is protection agains rams & cats spamming (i.e. sending a huge number of small battlegroups equipped with siege weapons, hoping you can't counter-attack them or you're offline and breaking all your fortifactions before sending a big attack). There is a check and if a battlegroup is not strong enough, they will not do any damage to you Walls and Towers. It is probably not going to happen with retaliation attacks, especially on the higher levels though.

Thank You

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
29-Apr 2018 00:20 #15
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Sesame"
And the BANK! It doesn't seem useful to me neither. I don't think it is in any way worth its upkeep except for hiring a huge horde of Mercenaries.

Yes, the Bank functionality is a bit outdated. It's still got it's initial design when we didn't have Boosting, Ruins of Decima, Coins of Chronos, and etc. I have in plans to review it later and come up with something interesting and it will be worthwhile upgrading it to the Max Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Sesame liked this
disliked this
Page 2 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.