Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
01-Sep 2016 03:59 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Other Changes
I'm going to post smaller changes in this Thread that didn't fit into other bigger categories, but still worth mentioning as they had been requested at some point by one of the players.

The first one is a change for scouting report - when scouting a town of another player, you will see the level of a Watchtower. The reason for having this one is to estimate chances of other player to detect your attack (e.g. if it's Level 20, then any attack will be detected, but if it's only Level 10, then there is a good chance to catch your opponent by surprise).

Shocked

Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
01-Sep 2016 06:25 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Other Changes
Another change is for Battle Reports.
When attacking neutral Map Objects (Bastions and Dungeons), you will see how much resources (gold and food) are left behind, so you can attack it again.

Well Done

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
02-Sep 2016 07:50 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The last one in this batch - when you're sending troops on a mission, you will see two new metrics, Battlegroup Speed and Loot Capacity on the last Confirmation screen. Should be helpful for your calculations and estimations. Wink

liked this
disliked this
17-Sep 2016 03:43 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Garrison updated to its Maximum Level will have 5 slots (instead of 4) to put your troops in reserve. This change will allow to hide all offensive Town Troops for the Might Class (Axemen, Horsemen, Warlords, Champions, Knights, and Heroes).

Considering that players will be defending now much more often, will be quite a handy feature Well Done

liked this
disliked this
22-Sep 2016 07:43 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Another change for a Garrison.
Now your Troops will stay in Reserve (or on Watch for Scouts) even if there are no Troops of this type presently in Town (it was clearing the slots before).

This way is much more easier to use, for example if you send all of your Scouts on a mission and they were on Watch, they are still "counted" as on Watch and when they return from their Mission, they will resume their assignment.

The same goes for other troops - if you send them all on a mission OR if they are all killed, when you have them again (after they return or you train/hire more of them), they will resume their assignments automatically.

It will show now how many troops are in town (first number on the screenshot below) and how many in total (the second one). The numbers will split only if they are different, if all of the particular type of troops are in town, it will be just one number. You still can assign/un-assign any troops as you want as long as you have free slots.

Cool
Last Edited: 07:45 22-Sep-16 by ForumAdmin
liked this
disliked this
08-Oct 2016 06:35 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Not sure how I miscalculated - not even binary... but there are apparently 6 Offensive Troop Types for the Might Class not 5 as I stated above Rolling Eyes To be safe in case I miscalculated again, I have redone it again and now it will be 7 slots for putting troops in reserve for a fully upgraded Garrison Wink

Last Edited: 06:36 08-Oct-16 by ForumAdmin
liked this
disliked this
13-May 2018 04:00 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
A little change - my Game Admin town on the Global Map, Map Level 1, will be highlighted. That's mainly for new players - if they feel lost, there is at least something to click Wink If you made your way to the Forum, it's better to post in here, but if for any reason it's not an option, feel free to contact me directly in the Game Happy

Well Done

Last Edited: 04:01 13-May-18 by ForumAdmin
liked this
disliked this
06-Jul 2018 02:39 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I was planning to do this change for a long time and decided to do it rather sooner than later. All tasks that have been completed by boosting them with Coins of Chronos or by Rolling Up your Sleeves will not generate corresponding notifications (messages). As you are completing the task, I don't see any necessity to notify you about it.

That will affect in particular or Building tasks, Researching, and Commander training/reviving tasks.

It will be most noticeable at the beginning of the game when you do a lot or building and upgrading quite rapidly. As a result, your Inbox would be cluttered with useless notifications causing players not to check messages at all and possibly missing some important ones.

Well Done
Last Edited: 02:41 06-Jul-18 by ForumAdmin
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.