Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
10-Jun 2015 23:17 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Scout your Targets!
All guards in all neutral objects (Bastions, Dungeons, and etc.) are refreshed everyday during maintenance time. At the same time, they will get reinforcements if your army is getting much stronger than day before or they will send some troops away if it's much weaker.

Scout before you attack as you may encounter an unpleasant surprise!!

Last Edited: 06:27 12-Jun-15 by Sir Zed
Reason for Editing: grammar
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
14-May 2018 17:20 #2
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
Re: Scout your Targets!
My Scouting Reports no longer show when Gems/Artifacts/Coins expire. Is this a new update or a feature from Level 9 onward?
liked this
disliked this
14-May 2018 22:22 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
No, should be the same as everywhere - I'm going to check now Thank You

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
14-May 2018 22:51 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
It looks like you just moved on to this level - I think what you see is what was there when the world was created LOL It didn't change since there were no players on this level. Let's wait for the System Maintenance, it should sort it out - and if there is no expiry date, then it doesn't expire Happy unless it disappears during the next maintenance Rolling Eyes
liked this
disliked this
15-May 2018 00:50 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Looks OK now Wink
liked this
disliked this
08-Jun 2018 00:28 #6
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
If a player's attacking army is scouted by the defending player, will the attacking player receive a report?
liked this
disliked this
08-Jun 2018 00:35 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Sesame"
If a player's attacking army is scouted by the defending player, will the attacking player receive a report?

If I remember correctly - only if he's got any scouts in the attacking army. Plus, if there are scouts in attacking army, they may intercept scouts of a defending player who's trying to scout an incoming attack Wink
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.