GO
First « 1 2 3
06-Jun 2018 01:33 #21
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Re: Undecima city troop strength
But with the clock ticking down, it does seem to be a dangerous strategy. We could end up back on level 4, with nothing to show for it Sad
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 01:35 #22
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Sesame"
One more thing about Soul-Mating. Since

then if it is decided that one of them is getting the Crown, is it advisable for the other to join the Siege, but instead of making an effort to win the fight, he/she should make that a mere distraction and rather focus on supporting his/her Soul Mate, like, economically?

"Originally Posted by Fysh"
I believe we both have to win our individual battles, otherwise neither of us capture the Crown...

Yep, Sesame got it just right Wink - a soul mate or any other player can send the minimum troops to help the other player to reduce the number of defenders in Undecima Town (I think I mentioned it somewhere before when was introducing this siege system). But whoever has been decided to win DOES HAVE TO WIN LOL - no other way

The competition will only start when both players are running out of time.

So... one of the strategies (or tricks) can be - if a player is about to get jolted, rather than wait for this, you can Turn the Time Back and jump back to Level 10. You will lose all experience and everything else, but your personal experience of attacking Undecima Town and etc. can be quite a Value - you can plan your strategy before advancing to Level 11 better and try again. When you run out of Coins, then yes, then either take the Crown or get Jolted.

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 01:49 #23
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
ok, so only one of us has to win - okay, that is much easier...
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 01:55 #24
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
Hmm..

ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 02:12 #25
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Hmm... So at that time, I had a debate with my other self and now I don't remember who won Rolling Eyes

I think I thought of this trick and then I [likely] decided it would be too much jumping up and down and pretty much will defeat the purpose of jolting and disadvantage not-paying players.

Then I either decided against or haven't completed the change. I need to think about it.

Sorry
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 02:24 #26
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
It doesn't matter anyway at the moment; we will just grab the Crown Happy

Personally I like the idea of being locked on level 11, and don't think you should let people bounce up and down...

I'm not sure 10 days is enough time before the jolt though. It's easy enough if there are just 2 soulmates working together, but later on, if there is real conflict over the Crown, then 10 days doesn't really give enough time to fight off opponents, and then still claim it. My suggestion would be 30 days before the jolt.

Also, when we capture the Crown, I assume the other soulmate gets their jolt counter reset? Since we have to defend it for three days It would be crazy if we had to capture it off each other to avoid being jolted!
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 02:34 #27
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
I'm not sure 10 days is enough time before the jolt though. It's easy enough if there are just 2 soulmates working together, but later on, if there is real conflict over the Crown, then 10 days doesn't really give enough time to fight off opponents, and then still claim it. My suggestion would be 30 days before the jolt.

That's true. 10 days really is kind of short, but on the other hand if no one is getting jolted down, then it will be even harder to claim, let alone to hold, the Crown.
That's a tough one. Sad

...Since we have to defend it for three days It would be crazy if we had to capture it off each other to avoid being jolted!

I think even that will not work as the countdown will be reset. Angry
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 23:05 #28
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Sesame"
Hmm..

After checking my scripts, I can say that it was just a bug, so there are not supposed to be Turn the Time Back on level 11 and it will all go after today's maintenance.

4 Sesame - thank you and please receive and sign for your reward Wink

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
07-Jun 2018 02:49 #29
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Had to do some changes and check and re-check some stuff...

The Crown Countdown is incremental, so every other player arriving to the last level will get +2 extra days comparing to a player before. So whoever of you two arrived second, would have 12 days, not 10.

The Crown Countdown will be stopped for a player when his Soul Mate captures a Crown from Undecima Town or from another player and it will restart when the relationship is over.

If you're going to try both to capture the Crown, make sure that you cancel your Soul Mate-ship before the end of Crown Defence (i.e. before 3-day defence is over, can be any minute or second before, but not later) because as soon as it's over, the victors are announced and it's too late to cancel anything.

Good luck Well Done

liked this
disliked this
Page 3 out of 3 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 3 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.