Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
27-May 2018 21:54 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Retaliation Attacks
When you reach Map Level 2, neutral Map Objects can launch retaliation attacks after you attack them. It can happen only if you:

- Captured a Soul Gem from a Bastion
- Captured an Artifact from a Dungeon
- Captured some Coins of Chronos or Artifact or Soul Gems from a Stockade

Everytime it happens, there is a chance that the Retaliation Attack is launched. The Chance is starting from 50% and increasing by 10% everytime you steal one of the precious goodies as listed above. The probility is individual for each type of Map Objects.

For example, if you captured one Soul Gem from a Bastion, one Artifaact from a Dungeon, and a bunch of Coins from a Stockade, next time you capture a Soul Gem from Bastion, the Probibility of Retaliation Attack will be 60%.

The strength of troops (troops power) for a Retaliation Attqack depends on the strength of troops you defeated from a corresponding Map Object (i.e. percentage of defeated troops). It starts quite low and grows with each Map Level.

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
28-May 2018 06:48 #2
requin
Ranger

User
Active
Re: Retaliation Attacks
Just to add to this detecting and counterattacking these is a must so a level 20 watchtower is required for higher levels. Also your watchtower won't detect it right away. It may take a few hours time before you notice the attack. Be careful when attacking Bastions or Dungeons right next to your town as you will only get a very short warning.
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
28-May 2018 23:14 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Retaliation Attacks
Yes, if you're relying on counter-attacking (i.e. having little or no defence) - Watchtower Level 20 is the must Happy

And one more hint - to know exactly how much time it will take for a retaliation attack to land, just check the distance to the object you looted of precious items and it will be the number of hours Wink All retaliation attacks at the moment are coming with rams and catapults, so they move with the speed of the slowest unit (catapult in this case), which is 1 field / hour. So, if you attacked a Bastion, which is 2 fields away from your town, it will take them 2 hours to reach you town.

The time when they launch a retaliation attack is random and can happen (if I remember correctly), between 2 to 5 hours or something like that - meaning, it will not happen right away.

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.