Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
07-Mar 2018 10:12 #1
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Mayor Finish Now upgrade
Is the Mayor's Finish Now upgrade for one-off use, or do you get to use it once a week or something?
liked this
disliked this
07-Mar 2018 20:24 #2
Avalugg
Gladiator

User
Active
Re: Mayor Finish Now upgrade
You can instantly finish any task that is 10 minutes or less.

The Cost to instantly finish a Task is:
If the task is 2 minutes or less, it will cost you 10 minutes-worth of your current Town Revenue and Food Production (i.e. before deducting any expenses).

If the task is between 2 and 5 minutes, it will cost you 30 minute-worth of your current Town Revenue and Food Production.

If the task is between 5 and 10 minutes, it will cost you 1 hour-worth of your current Town Revenue and Food Production.

For example, if you want to finish a task with the remaining time of 01:58, and your current Town Revenue is 16,494 Gold (Town Hall Level 15) and Food Production is 7,817 Food (Farm Level 15), then you will have to pay 2,749 Gold (16,494 / 60 * 10) and 1,303 Food (7,817 / 60 * 10). If on the other hand, you want to finish a task with the remaining time of 08:23, then you will have to pay 16,494 Gold and 7,817 Food.

There is a 1-minute Cool-down period before you can instantly finish another task in any of the buildings mentioned above. The Cool-down period is common for all tasks and buildings, meaning that if you finished upgrading one of your buildings in your Building Quarters, you still have to wait for 1 minute before you can finish researching an upgrade in your Library.
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
07-Mar 2018 21:55 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Thank you, Ray Happy

This feature is more like an emergency boost. For example if you have an incoming army that lands in 5 minutes and you are reviving your main commander and it's still 10 minutes and you've got no Coins of Chronos, you can boost reviving using Instant Finish and a few thousand gold (or more). Also it may be helpful when you are queueing your tasks before going to bed.

Not likely to be used often, but might be nice to have in reserve Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
07-Mar 2018 22:17 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
It seems hugely expensive, especially as it costs a one-off 3g Chronos to activate. For 3g I can finish 60 x tasks under 2 minutes, I can even auto finish one building up to 3 hours without costing any town production. So if it is just for emergency use, I would rather keep the 3g in reserve.

I would consider buying the feature if it allowed free auto finish under 5 minutes, but even then it's only borderline useful, because buildings take hours, and it's unlikely I will be there to click very often.

Edit: Even more worthless when you consider I can just Roll Up My Sleeves for free, and if I have saved a couple of potions of rejuvenation can easily accomplish 20 minutes worth of building in around 2 minutes (depending on server lag). Bearing that in mind, I can't really envisage any situation in which this would be particularly useful. Sad
Last Edited: 22:25 07-Mar-18 by Fysh
liked this
disliked this
07-Mar 2018 22:28 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I will review this feature later - it was first introduced before Coins of Chronos or Roll Up your Sleeves, so was the only way to boost your tasks. It's clearly overrated now, I'll think of something nice Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
07-Mar 2018 22:33 #6
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
I'm sure you will think of something good. I am all for extra opportunities to get us to spend coins of Chronos in exchange for useful bonuses. Happy
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.