User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Bugs & Modifications Bugs Life Mercenaries stealing coins of chronos?
Mercenaries stealing coins of chronos?
Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
29-Apr 2018 16:12 #1
requin
Ranger

User
Active
Mercenaries stealing coins of chronos?
I had an merc attack on me that won and after that I lost all my coins. Nothing in the battle log shows them stealing any. Is this suppose to happen?
liked this
disliked this
29-Apr 2018 20:28 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Mercenaries stealing coins of chronos?
Hmm, interesting - no, it's not supposed to happen. PM me please the link to your battle report (hope you didn't delete it) and how many Coins you had - I'll investigate.
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
30-Apr 2018 01:50 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I have to say that I'm totally puzzled here Sad I found your report and I run a simulation in my dev environment maybe 10 times - everything is the same as yours (all defenders are killed, including guys on guard and they are the same type of troops, resources looted, an artifact is captured, a wizard is killed), but coins stay.

I checked and rechecked my scripts and it all looks like there is no way at all to lose coins, not designed to lose, only spend the coins, especially all of them.

If you have any additional info that can help, please post it here (or PM me if it's sensitive).

Also PM me what you've lost.

After I finish with Bubbles, I'll start with tracking all Coins transactions - this way at least we'll know what was lost and it might help to track this naught bug. Angry

Sorry about that

Sorry

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
30-Apr 2018 02:05 #4
requin
Ranger

User
Active
I don't remember exactly how many I had. I think it was in the 4-7 range.

Would the mayor use them for auto-repairs?
liked this
disliked this
30-Apr 2018 02:13 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
No, it would be used for auto-renewal, but you had still about 4 days to go at that time, i.e. not close to be renewed.

I added coins to your Town.

Well, when we have tracking, we'll have at least a way to rule out everything where it didn't go to Wink By the way, players will see these transactions as well in their Treasury

Well Done

liked this
disliked this
30-Apr 2018 10:46 #6
requin
Ranger

User
Active
Yeah that will be good. I was really confused when it happened.
liked this
disliked this
30-Apr 2018 11:22 #7
Novo
Ghost

User
Active
Don't take this the wrong way.... but I'm glad this happened to someone else as well Teasing
liked this
disliked this
30-Apr 2018 21:55 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Shocked
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.