User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Bugs & Modifications Modifications Most Wanted - Name Your Villain
Most Wanted - Name Your Villain
Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
28-Jun 2018 23:21 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Most Wanted - Name Your Villain
This campaign will give you a chance to take part in developing Undecima and have some fun at the same time Go Crazy . You can post in this thread any names that you think will suite Villains for the Most Wanted quest, which is currently in development (you can read more about it in this thread). I don't have a number required at the moment, but since I'm going to draw a "Mug Shot" for each Villain, it will be limited. I will pick up (or we can vote) for the most favourable ones later.

If you feel creative, you can add a short description what this particular Villain is wanted for. Keep in mind, that it should be within Medieval and/or Fantasy limits and hacking computers or stealing cell phones will not be acceptable :D It has to be some sort of original as well as we don't want to face any copyright charges, e.g. Voldemort won't do (but I agree, his mugshot would be looking so nice on a wanted poster) :o Yet, if it's a rephrased name of a famous Villain (sort of a parody or word-play), I think it should be OK. Rolling Eyes

You can also add a short Verbal Portrait of your Villain if you want, so when I draw it, I'll try to do it close to what you were imagining it for yourself Wink

Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 08:28 #2
dragonvir
Horse Archer

User
Active
Re: Most Wanted - Name Your Villain
Gease
yousheimestou
kuma
alisa
gorges
lili
lea
xiolu
panda
liked this
disliked this
30-Jun 2018 13:27 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I don't think Namco is going to be happy that we use all Tekken characters as Villains LOL
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
09-Jul 2018 01:29 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I have accumulated a bunch of "Medieval Names" and "Thuggish Trades" and will create a random name generator with a random face for them, something like "Crazy Eyed Jaxon", "Payton the Crackpot", or "Swindling Shelton" Wink

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.