User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum News & Announcements News & Updates The Summary of Undecima Changes
The Summary of Undecima Changes
Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
17-Feb 2018 05:08 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Summary of Undecima Changes
Just a short summary of changes to Undecima before its second launch Cool

- There is no more Premium Accounts – all players can have access to all game features, which can be only limited by the amount of your resources.

- The Game is more dynamic now – you can train troop faster, they move faster on the Map, cost less to train and upkeep, and can haul more resources back home.

- There is no more Endgame – instead of winning a Game, you can win a Game Round, the winner will get his or her prize and will be reset after some period, but all other players will just keep playing. There are a few things though to keep competitiveness going Wink

- A new diplomatic relation – Soul Mates, you can have only one Soul Mate in the Game and basically, it’s playing the Game together – you win the Game, you Soul Mate wins as well, and the other way around.

- There are more challenges in the Game now – starting from Map Level 2, neutral Map Objects can retaliate if you attack and capture any valuables from them.

- There is more content in the Game now as well – new places to visit, more things to do around your Town.

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Avalugg liked this
disliked this
18-Feb 2018 09:19 #2
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Re: The Summary of Undecima Changes
It will be interesting to see how it all works in practice. I particularly like that the game will be more dynamic with faster troop training, speed on the map etc. I also like that the map object sites can retaliate. I'm hoping it gives more incentive to pick one of the defensive clans, rather than everyone going for Magic or Warrior.

Are there still big penalties for attacking at longer distances?
liked this
disliked this
19-Feb 2018 06:06 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: The Summary of Undecima Changes
It's not really a "penalty" per se, just an extra upkeep Happy and yes, it's still there, but it is only for attacking - exploring and visiting is fine Wink

As for the class - if you manage to accumulate enough Coins of Chronos, you can try all classes in one run - you can change it now in Temples of Chrons Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.