First « ... 2 3 4
05-Mar 2018 01:31 #31
Avalugg
Gladiator

User
Active
Re: Undecima - Reloaded
"Originally Posted by ForumAdmin"
Probably because they (my hosting guys) fired it up just about midnight when I asked them to stop all repairing works and just start the server and possibly some services were still starting?

I was actually second to register - Mr. Avalugg is player uno numero LOL I checked now, Roll up you Sleeves is fine - is it still very slow for you?

As for emails - again, I'm speculating, but probably website was up before mail services finished loading. On my side, it's showing as being sent at 00:04 - I have activated my account, but there should be a button at the top screen to "resend" your activation email. And it will resend it automatically in our hour (15 minutes from now), and then in two and then in four :D

I also have tried the resend button but still no activation mail.. going to try a different emai l adress and try again. Currently using Hotmail address maybe it has something to do with that.. also checked SPAM folder but no mail in there too. I will share the outcome!
liked this
disliked this
05-Mar 2018 01:38 #32
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Hmm... Sad It's shown as sent on my side - to two addresses now, Hotmail can be a tough cookie Rolling Eyes I will have to dig into configurations to find if I can check if they were delivered or not. Let me know if you still having an issue.
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
05-Mar 2018 02:04 #33
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Mine is hotmail, but had no problems.
liked this
disliked this
05-Mar 2018 02:11 #34
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Then it's not Hotmail, but something else :-\ I will investigate it further, but let me know if you received an activation email to your other email.
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
05-Mar 2018 02:15 #35
Avalugg
Gladiator

User
Active
Nope.. still no activation mail received on a non-hotmail account Sad
liked this
disliked this
05-Mar 2018 02:32 #36
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I'll have to think about it... Meanwhile, I will activate you account on my side (I have the power Wink ) and we'll see how it goes for other people. Probably it's getting blocked by your ISP or by something else - this IP is very new and fresh and some services may consider it's as a dodgy one. Have you received any emails when you registered yesterday, the first time?
liked this
disliked this
05-Mar 2018 22:08 #37
Avalugg
Gladiator

User
Active
I noticed thay you have activated my account with your power Cool but I just wanted to let you know that I never have received any email also not on the new address ans also not on the first account before the official start of the game.

It is no problem for now and it also seems that I am the only one having this problem so I think it may have something to do with my account I dont know.

Problem is solved for now and I bet people will start complaining in here when this problem occures on their account too.
liked this
disliked this
05-Mar 2018 22:16 #38
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
You are welcome Happy I remember that at some point last time (2 years ago) I had a problem with German domain... The thing is - you are close to Germany, but not exactly them, you didn't use German domains, and Hotmail shouldn't be affected at all Shocked

It is a mystery for me at the moment, but I eventually I will unravel it LOL

liked this
disliked this
Page 4 out of 4 Page(s)
GO
First « ... 2 3 4 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.