Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
28-Oct 2016 04:31 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Morale and Luck
There will be a few changes for Morale and Luck in the Game. The basic is still the same – you can get a Morale bonus (chance to make a double damage) while attacking and winning against outnumbering troops and for a Luck bonus (chance to avoid any damage for one round), you have to defend against outnumbering troops. The numbers in calculations have been laxed quite a bit, so it should be easier to get this bonus now.

But (of course there is a catch), this bonus will expire in 48 hours – this should eliminate the danger or ramping up an incredulous amount of Morale by properly adjusting troops (which is perfectly fine, but not to the incredulous amount). There is (almost) no restriction on the value for Morale and Luck you can accumulate in theory, but as it expires, it should balance itself off.

Another change is for resetting Morale or Luck – before it was a fully reset if you lose a battle, now it’s just subtracting 1 point from whatever you had – more fair I think in case your Commander got entrapped somewhere while you were offline.

You can see your expiring bonus on your Commanders and Ongoing Tasks screens or on your Taskbar.

Well Done

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
03-Nov 2016 06:48 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Morale and Luck
A new feature in game - Give to the Poor

If you have too much resources (gold or food) and don't have enough momento to spend them all, you can help poor people and share your wealth. For doing it, you will we rewarded with a Morale (for giving away gold) or Luck (for giving away food) bonuses.

There are two options both for gold and food: You can either give 40% of your Town Coffers (or Silos) to get +1 Morale or Luck for all your Troops for 24 hours OR you can give 90% of your Town Coffers (or Silos) to get +3 Morale or Luck for all your Troops for 48 hours.

You can have only 1 Morale and 1 Luck bonus at a time. You can always give your resources again, which will reset your current bonus and start a new one (this will prevent waiting for a few minutes everytime when one bonus is about to expire).

+1 Morale (Luck) bonus is available when your upgrade your Town Hall (Farm) to Level 10 and +3 Bonus will be available after upgrading to Level 15.

You can do the "Giving" on your Town Hall and Farm screens, where you can see your current bonus and when it expires (as well on your Ongoing Tasks screen and your Taskbar).

There will be two new icons next to your Town name, showing this bonus, so you don't have to switch screens all the time to check if you have it or not.

That's all changes for the Morale and Luck Happy

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
13-Mar 2018 22:56 #3
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
What are the current percentages needed to get morale and luck bonuses.

I won a battle with 575 troop power versus 625 on level 2, but did not get a morale bonus Sad
liked this
disliked this
13-Mar 2018 23:17 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I'll have to check - it's been a while since I set them Rolling Eyes I have a feeling that it should have been 10% over for Level 2, 575 * 1.1 = 632.5 ~633 = only 8 troop power short Shocked But I will check my scripts and notes a bit later and probably make a table for all Map Levels (the higher you go, the harder it is).

Hint: the best targets for boosting your morale are Bastions, Dungeons, and Stockades WITHOUT anything precious (i.e. Soul Gems, Artifacts, etc.)

Thank You
liked this
disliked this
20-Mar 2018 10:21 #5
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
What's the percentage for level 3? Is it 15%?
liked this
disliked this
20-Mar 2018 22:53 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Not that bad LOL Here, I found the file, so the column are: Map Level, your own minimum Troops Power, troops power of your opponent, and Ratio. So, on Level 3, it will count only if your Battlegroup is 550 TP or more.

Sesame liked this
disliked this
20-Mar 2018 23:59 #7
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Excellent. Just what I needed! Thank You
liked this
disliked this
24-May 2018 23:25 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
There was an issue with calculating Outnumbering bonus while defending (for Luck and Achievements) - it has been fixed now Wink

liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.