First « ... 5 6 7
29-Jun 2018 22:14 #61
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: New Map Objects
a) LOL

b) It's not straight forward, but you don't lose coins only if you restart right away.

E.g. if you had a lot of coins and spent them all, you need to scrape up enough to turn the time back and then you get your previous amount. But if you had a little and now have a lot and for whatever reason (war is an excellent example, thank you) you're turning time back, you will keep what you have now minus your expense.

Generally, I'm a nice guy and not tryingto swindle you out of your coins LOL
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 23:03 #62
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
Oh then it's a real problem. Anyone can have 7 Gold by level 3 from exploring, tutorial etc.. And they don't disappear unless you spend them.
liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 23:19 #63
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I was thinking to deduct the amount after the fact, but then it's sort of a double-pay - you have to have enough coins to initiate turning the time back, which you are going to lose if you had more, and then the same amount would be deducted from old coins. I actually expected there would be more complains if I do that way than if I don't do this double-charge Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
29-Jun 2018 23:52 #64
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
"Originally Posted by Sesame"
The only scenario I can think of in which I would turn back time is after a war, where my town got run down and all my troops killed.

Your troops being killed is irrelevant, as you can build them really quickly. Also, this game's catapults are not designed to severely damage your town, so it probably wouldn't take more than a couple of days building to recover fully.

Library and blacksmith research are worth far more than anything else, so you wouldn't want to lose that.

Artifacts are also less important. However, if you lost several of the really hard to find ones, you might consider restarting the level, but you would have to balance it carefully against research time lost.

"Originally Posted by Sesame"
But now that you can restart your current level, maybe you can exploit the resurrection feature to launch rounds of (suicidal) attack for whatever strange reasons on a player.

Now that is a really great idea! Before you go up a map level, load your town with troops so that you can barely feed them, then as soon as you teleport onto the next level, cancel your player protection, and wipeout one or more of your neighbours! Restart the level for another full load of troops, and repeat! Go CrazyLOL
liked this
disliked this
30-Jun 2018 00:37 #65
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Shocked
liked this
disliked this
Page 7 out of 7 Page(s)
GO
First « ... 5 6 7 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.