GO
1 2 3 » Last
07-Aug 2016 05:52 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Mayor Changes
The main change for a Mayor in your Town is that you'll have to pay him a salary Shocked
The Mayor's weekly salary is at the moment 5 Gold Coins of Chronos a week and it will increase by 1 Gold Coin of Chronos with each Map Level.

Initially, when you research Nobility in your Library, the Mayor will be hired and activated for a week for free, but after that, it's up to you if you want to keep him active or not.

As you can see on the screenshot, you can extend your Mayor's hiring period by one week at any time as long as you have enough Coins of Chronos and as many times as you wish. You can also enable the Automatic Payments option, and then your Mayor will get paid when the current period is over (again, if you have enough Coins of Chronos).

When your Mayor expires, all your queued tasks in your Building Quarters, Blacksmith, and Library are cancelled with a partial refund and Mayor's options (Motivate, Overload, Notifications, and etc.) will not be available anymore.

You will see when your Mayor expires on your Mayor's screen, the Ongoing Tasks screen, and on your Taskbar (marked with an amber/orange dot).

The cost of hiring all Masters and upgrading Motivate, Overload, and Instant Finish options is now in Coins of Chronos as well, but it's one off and these options are NOT getting reset when your Mayor is expired and de-activated.

All above has been implemented already, but there will be a few more updates for a Mayor Wink

Cool

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
24-Sep 2016 05:51 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Mayor Changes
To save a bit on clickometer, I added an extra timer when your Mayor expires right under your main Town view, so you don't have to go to the Mayor screen every time see it. Just as on the screenshot below Wink

If you don't want to see it, it will go away with all other timers on the Town View screen when you click "Hide Timers"

Last Edited: 05:52 24-Sep-16 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
17-Mar 2018 03:21 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I talked to one of the players and he said that he's not going to hire a Mayor because it's too expensive to pay for all this Masters and other stuff every week Shocked

So, I have added a note on the Mayor's screen, to avoid any further confusion, hope it works Happy

Last Edited: 03:34 17-Mar-18 by ForumAdmin
Reason for Editing: image issues
liked this
disliked this
17-Mar 2018 03:45 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
liked this
disliked this
17-Mar 2018 03:50 #5
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
You can easily get enough free gold within the week to pay for the Mayor. It is the most worthwhile thing to spend your gold on.
Last Edited: 03:53 17-Mar-18 by Fysh
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
19-Mar 2018 01:40 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Finally, all hosting matters are settled and I can do a bit of development LOL

A new [and very cool] feature of Mayor - Quartermaster.

A Quartermaster can dismiss your mercenaries when you troops return home and a mission is completed. This feature can save you a lot of time and hips of resources Wink

Note: A Quartermaster will dismiss ONLY troops in a particular Battlegroup, any other Mercenaries stationed in your Town or being out on any other missions, will not be affected.

You can hire Quartermaster on the Mayor's screen, it's a one-off payment (as all other Mayor's upgrades) and can be used (optionally) as long as your Mayor is active.

I'll finish testing it tonight and if everything is OK, will roll it in tomorrow night

Cool

Avalugg, Sesame liked this
disliked this
19-Mar 2018 01:59 #7
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Very nice feature! It will make using mercenaries even more viable. Cool
liked this
disliked this
19-Mar 2018 23:32 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
This update has been completed now and you can hire a Quartermaster on your Mayor's screen Wink

Cool
liked this
disliked this
20-Mar 2018 02:38 #9
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
What happens if you cancel the attack? For instance you might suddenly realise you forgot to select your hero - hopefully the mercenaries will not be sent back in this case! Wink
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
20-Mar 2018 02:50 #10
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Good point - they would be, need to add an extra condition for cancelled tasks - will do tomorrow Shocked

Thank you
Thank You
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 3 Page(s)
GO
1 2 3 » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.