User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Wisemen Corner Undecima 201 Sieging Undecima Town and Protecting the Crown
Sieging Undecima Town and Protecting the Crown
Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
17-Dec 2018 02:32 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Sieging Undecima Town and Protecting the Crown
Since there is only one player laying siege, the troops at Undecima Town are at their maximum Troops Power (18k).

Well Done
Last Edited: 02:49 17-Dec-18 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
17-Dec 2018 02:56 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Sieging Undecima Town and Protecting the Crown
They want the Crown back Shocked

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
18-Dec 2018 02:23 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The first wave (4 attacks) wasn't scary at all. Very easily dispatched Wink The only thing - I have almost forgot about it and had to handle all four of them within last 30-40 minutes Shocked

liked this
disliked this
19-Dec 2018 00:59 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The second wave (4 attacks x 6.3k ~ 25k in total) was OK, one more wave to go Wink

liked this
disliked this
19-Dec 2018 01:06 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Having said that, I have to add that you have to be well prepared. I have almost all researches completed in the Library, the majority in the Blacksmith, I have almost all possible Travellers boosting my stats, my General is level 41 and he's got pretty good Artifacts and I captured all available Altars Wink With all this above, there is a chance of winning on your own, but it would be much easier with a Soul Mate of course Well Done

Cool
liked this
disliked this
20-Dec 2018 19:27 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The last counter-attack of the last wave Big Grin I had to "top up" my troops after each one with new mercenaries and I spent a whole lot of gold coins of Chronos to train instantly as many axemen as I had food to upkeep (about 1.5k). Not sure if my initial army could handle all for attacks and didn't want to risk it Big Grin

liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.