Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
24-Jul 2018 15:55 #1
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
Neutral object daily reset
It could be easier for players if the types of defender in Neutral Objects do not change overmuch during Maintenance.

Having been less active recently, I often didn't/couldn't attack a target before Maintenance. It is not a problem to train more units, but it is a bit disappointing to find out from reports that the kind of units you trained previously suddenly become the worst units against the new defenders. Sad . It is a dilemma whether to send them or not.

I suggest some reset mechanism like:
(1) 30% of the original defenders are replaced with new random units; the remainders are unchanged
(2) Total Power is then adjusted. Random units removed for a drop and random units added for a rise.

I hope it sounds reasonable. But of course the way it is is fine as well.
liked this
disliked this
25-Jul 2018 00:22 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Neutral object daily reset
I see your point... I think it's more engaging the way it is.

If you are a true casual player (like me Big Grin ), then basically you don't care much about what troops in where. I personally grab all Mercenaries I can and send them along with all my offensive troops (usually about 2/3 of maximum troops capability) even without scouting my targets. I know that if I have enough Mercenaries (I usually have 3-4 packs), then most certainly I'm going to win. I'm not aiming for a lot of experience, just to grab a Soul Gem or an Artifact and get back alive and happy Wink

BUT if you are NOT really a casual player, but only pretending to be one LOL or casual but very meticulous one then you have do some (or a lot of) planning, including scouting and using battle calculators. I have done it all and still do when I just arrive to a new Map Level, but after a few attacks, I roughly know what to expect. So, for people who care what troops to send to get the most experience, I think it's very fair to have this kind of reset Happy
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.