Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
18-Jun 2018 03:31 #1
requin
Ranger

User
Active
Bug when hiring troops
When you try to hire troops it said I could hire 90 troops before going negative. I hired 200 and still won't be negative after it is done. (either on food or gold)

It doesn't calculate in the alters or the bonus from the mayor.

liked this
disliked this
19-Jun 2018 03:15 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Bug when hiring troops
Hmm... It would take some time to pin it down - I tested it sometime before and it was working correctly. It takes into consideration ALL future expenditure, e.g. Troops, Buildings, and whatever else can require upkeep . But I will check it again. It should check for bonuses, but who knows what I could miss while coding in the middle of the night LOL
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
19-Jun 2018 03:21 #3
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
I suspect that it is because one pays wages only after units finish training, so the Warning was warning requin about the far future rather than immediately after the command.
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
19-Jun 2018 09:32 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Sesame"
I suspect that it is because one pays wages only after units finish training, so the Warning was warning requin about the far future rather than immediately after the command.

Yes, that's what I meant - the upkeep is calculated way ahead - until everything is finished training or building
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
21-Jun 2018 10:15 #5
requin
Ranger

User
Active
No its not.. Try it with Mercs.
liked this
disliked this
21-Jun 2018 22:42 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Ok, let's have a closer look at your screenshots. Your income was ~4K+ and you are currently training 248 mages, their Gold upkeep is 20 and Food upkeep is 7.

Food Upkeep is added to your Food Balance right away and you can see it in your Farm under Troop Upkeep (as "Troops in Training"Wink.

Gold Upkeep is applied to your income only when they complete training. So, 248 Mages will tally to 248 * 20 = 4960, which is more than your Income, but I checked your account, you have 26% off with all bonuses, so it should be 3,670.

Now the question is, were you training anyone else in any other building at the same time (e.g. Barracks or Watchtower) as it's all combined. Or had any construction going as buildings require upkeep.

For example, let's have a look at the Town with NOTHING happening (no training, no building, nothing). Gold Income is 5,466 and troops gold upkeep bonus is 15%. It shows that we can train 1071 Axemen. The Gold Upkeep for Axemen is 6g/unit, which gives 1071 * 6 = 6,426 - 15% = 5,462. So, exactly as it's supposed to be.

liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.