GO
06-Jun 2018 23:08 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Negative Task Time
On behave of Super Roma, to keep all bugs in their own nests Wink

Unfortunately, I don't have yet mechanism to move one post to another (new) thread, so just screenshotting Big Grin

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 23:12 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Negative Task Time
Thank you, filed and reward is on its way Happy

Thank You
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
22-Jun 2018 01:53 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Negative Task Time
Hmm... I can't replicate this issue Sad I tried in four different browsers and it works as it's supposed to work - when it reaches zero, the script reloads the page.

Could it be something with the browser? I think I have seen something similar maybe a few times on the Troop Orders screen and I think it probably happened when it took a bit longer to load a page. I'm going to leave it open for a little while; if anyone else has the same issue please let me know.

Thank You
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.