GO
1 2 3 » Last
05-Jun 2018 00:09 #1
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Undecima city troop strength
I just received my first scouting report for Undecima city which was generated automatically at some point after the daily maintenance. Does the strength of Undecima city change daily, and does it depend on the strength of my own army?

I have some concerns that if I start building up my troops so that I can prepare to capture the city, by tomorrow when the city's troops are regenerated, there will be twice as many as there are now - my worry is the more troops I build, the more we will be up against - and that maybe we will never be able to catch up with the numbers...
liked this
disliked this
05-Jun 2018 00:35 #2
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
Re: Undecima city troop strength
And when does the actual battle begin in Undecima Time? Is it 24 hours after a siege has been initiated?
Last Edited: 00:36 05-Jun-18 by Sesame
liked this
disliked this
05-Jun 2018 01:45 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
First, congratulations on reaching the last level Well Done

Now about laying siege to Undecima Town

1) The base number of troops for Undecima Town is fixed and does not depend on your troops (otherwise we would have scenario that you described).

2) It will reduce somewhat every time after a player (starting from the second one) joins the siege, and it will increase if somebody pulls out (but it will not exceed the number the first player sees).

3) Whenever a new player joins to or pulls out of the siege, all players on Level 11 will get a scouting report. There is no need to scout Undecima Town, you will get reports after each maintenance as well.

4) The battle will start automatically after 24 hours since the first player lays the siege.

5) You don't need to send all your troops at once - you can reinforce you troops sieging Undecima Town later (e.g. with Mercenaries to reduce gold cost).

6) When the battle starts, each player will fight the exact number shown in your scouting report (the troops are not divided between players).

6) Remember - it's not the number, but efficiency that wins you the Crown - if there are more than one Player of course.

That's all I can think of now, good luck Happy

Cool
Last Edited: 01:47 05-Jun-18 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
05-Jun 2018 02:47 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Okay thanks, that seems pretty clear. Thank You

What about the daily attacks we will receive - do they depend upon our troop numbers? It's just strange to get used to after weeks of trying to keep my troop numbers low to keep the dungeons more manageable!
liked this
disliked this
05-Jun 2018 20:50 #5
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
I assume if I clear a teleportation gate, the neutral units respawn again during the maintenance?
liked this
disliked this
05-Jun 2018 21:22 #6
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Some more questions:

1) When attacking Undecima City do we have to select the Lay Siege option?

2) Do we have to send a commander with the initial siege army? If we do send a commander, can we recall them without breaking the siege, and maybe even add a different leader to the battle?

3) If we send additional troops to join in with the siege, do they also have to be sent with the Lay Siege option?
liked this
disliked this
05-Jun 2018 23:17 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Fysh"
Okay thanks, that seems pretty clear. Thank You

What about the daily attacks we will receive - do they depend upon our troop numbers? It's just strange to get used to after weeks of trying to keep my troop numbers low to keep the dungeons more manageable!

They don't depend on anyone's troops power either, it's a random number within a fixed range. I've done it to avoid any manipulations and unnecessary micromanagement Wink

I assume if I clear a teleportation gate, the neutral units respawn again during the maintenance?

Nope, once cleared they stay cleared until you getting knocked down or jolted.

... to be continued
Last Edited: 23:18 05-Jun-18 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
05-Jun 2018 23:18 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active

Some more questions:

1) When attacking Undecima City do we have to select the Lay Siege option?

2) Do we have to send a commander with the initial siege army? If we do send a commander, can we recall them without breaking the siege, and maybe even add a different leader to the battle?

3) If we send additional troops to join in with the siege, do they also have to be sent with the Lay Siege option?

1) Yes

2) You can, but don't have to - it will work the same way as reinforcements: you can withdraw later, you can send another commander and he will send currently stationed one back home automatically.

3) Yes

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 00:22 #9
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
Do the siege weapons matter? We do not have to knock down a Keep, I suppose? And will there be a Wall/Tower? I don't want to be miscalculating!

liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 00:41 #10
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
You have to have both cats and rams (which you can send with your first battlegroup), but there is no extra walls, towers, or anything else - the Calculator will calculator correctly Wink
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 3 Page(s)
GO
1 2 3 » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.