User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum News & Announcements News & Updates Winning and Replaying Undecima
Winning and Replaying Undecima
Topic:
Page 2 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2
08-Jun 2018 02:00 #11
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Winning and Replaying Undecima
This bit is done Wink still need to integrate all changes for neutral troops and long march extras

Well Done

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
12-Jun 2018 01:06 #12
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I've been a bit busy making sure that all bits of our "Endgame" (still like the name) are passing smoothly and so far so good.

It looks like we'll have our first Winners very soon Well Done

I've been thinking a bit and there will be a few more more updates for winners:

1) There will be a button "Reset Legend Counter" on your Account Details page (for the Crown Defender) - it will allow you to reset any Legendary handicaps without resetting your account. So, if somebody just want to go easy, here we go Wink

2) I perfectly understand that completing the Game took a lot of time and effort, so the winners might be tired to continue playing, but on the other hand, abondoning whatever you achieved may not feel good either. So, here is the other change:

On the same Account Details page, you will have a button "Freeze Account" (it will be later available for all players for a small fee, when I manage to fix my PayPal issues, but now it's a free bonus for players who won the game).

Freeze Account will work in the following way - it will delete your Town from the Map, but your account will stay intact for as long as... forever LOL. The next time you log in the game, it will start from the beginning of the level you left. For example, if you decide to freeze your Account while being on Map Level 3, next time you will start from the moment you arrived to this Level (the same way as Turning the Time Back in Temples of Chronos). If you decide to freeze your Account on Map Level 1, you will start from scratch, just as starting the game again, but with all Legendary and Winner counters intact.

This change will not be implemented right away as I need to do a change for Turn the Time Back in Temples of Chronos first, so please bare with me Wink

3) And the last one. Account of winners will never fully expire and be deleted. If you won the game at least once and then stopped playing for whatever reason, when the time comes to delete your account, it will be instead frozen automatically as in 2).

The difference between 2 and 3 is that before your account starts expiring and get frozen and if you're no playing, you can get attacked by other players and even potentially get knocked down to a Level below.

That's all for now, back to developing Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
12-Jun 2018 02:14 #13
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Nice changes. Well Done Will winning the game interfere with Iron Will progress?
liked this
disliked this
12-Jun 2018 02:36 #14
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Nope, if you continue playing, but freezing your account will (unless less you un-freeze it the next day of course LOL )
liked this
disliked this
13-Jun 2018 00:26 #15
SuperRoma
Thug

User
Active
As one great German thinker of our time exclaimed: How much is your fysh?! Congratulations to the winner!
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
17-Jun 2018 02:56 #16
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
+0.05% Long Extra March Handicap for Legend seekers is done
liked this
disliked this
20-Jun 2018 02:06 #17
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
This bit is done as well Happy

liked this
disliked this
21-Jun 2018 02:10 #18
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Legend Handicap has been now implemented both for actual battles and Battle Calculator.

4 Mark - since you're the only one who can enjoy this handicap (if you haven't reset yours yet), please let me know if you notice any suspicious discrepancies in what you see in Battle Calculator and real battles. It was a bit tricksy and since we don't have Fixed Damage for real battles, it's a bit hard to compare.

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
Page 2 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.