User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Bugs & Modifications Bugs Life Units help page icon misplaced and 2 icons missing (at least on Vivaldi browser)
Units help page icon misplaced and 2 icons missing (at least on Vivaldi browser)
Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
29-May 2018 03:08 #1
krysieldfp
Scout

User
Active
Units help page icon misplaced and 2 icons missing (at least on Vivaldi browser)
I wouldn't call it a bug, but still I guess it shouldn't be that way,I'll leave it here just in case if it's forgotten or unnoticed. image
You don't need to regret, in order to come to conlusions and learn from your mistakes
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
30-May 2018 02:49 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Units help page icon misplaced and 2 icons missing (at least on Vivaldi browser)
Thank you, filed and send a reward Wink

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
30-May 2018 02:53 #3
krysieldfp
Scout

User
Active
Re: Units help page icon misplaced and 2 icons missing (at least on Vivaldi browser)
No problem, I'll keep looking Well Done
You don't need to regret, in order to come to conlusions and learn from your mistakes
liked this
disliked this
21-Jun 2018 23:59 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Fixed Well Done

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.