Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
20-May 2018 02:09 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Coins of Chronos Transactions
I'm finishing the next update and everybody will be able to see transactions for their Coins of Chronos in their Treasury.

Most likely I'll start rolling this update in tomorrow night (Undecima Time) and it will be our usual No-Shutdown Maintenance way, so there are might be interruptions for a few hours (or hopefully less) Wink

Well Done

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
21-May 2018 02:03 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Coins of Chronos Transactions
It looks like I'm not going to finish tonight, almost there, but not just yet Sorry - will continue tomorrow night Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
22-May 2018 02:16 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Coins of Chronos Transactions
All works for this update have been done now and it seems to be working fine Happy

If you see anything strange or encounter any issues, please let me know and I'll fix it Wink

Please refresh your browser cache with Ctrl + F5 or any other way suitable for your browser

Cool
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.