GO
1 2 3 ... » Last
17-Apr 2018 00:10 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Military and Troops Changes
There will be a number of changes next few days related to Military and Troops and I will be posting updates for these changes as I go along in this thread. For some of them (more important), I'll post on the news-board or send in-game news letters and for some less important, just here Happy

So, the last weekend I was invited to attend the "Goons United" conference where Mercenaries from all Map Levels of Undecima World were discussing their current issues and problems. I talked to a few Chieftains and we agreed that Transparency for Mercenary Camps would benefit all parties LOL

As such, you will be able to see what kind of Mercenaries are residing in Mercenary Camps. On the Local Map, it will just show you if there are any troops or not. If you click a particular Mercenary Camp, it will show you what kind of troops there and if they are available. To see the actual numbers, you have to send your Commander to recruit them.

Cool

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Sesame liked this
disliked this
17-Apr 2018 01:36 #2
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Re: Military and Troops Changes
It's a big improvement Thank You, but from a user's point of view, it could make it even better if the troop type was visible in the tooltip as well as when you click on it. It's just so much faster to move your mouse quickly across several mercenary camps, then stopping to click each one and waiting for the page reloads...

Especially if you are a forgetful type like me Teasing
Last Edited: 01:36 17-Apr-18 by Fysh
liked this
disliked this
17-Apr 2018 02:57 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Only for you, Mark Wink

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Fysh liked this
disliked this
17-Apr 2018 03:14 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Go Crazy Go Crazy Go Crazy Lots of people will thank you for this! Go CrazyGo CrazyGo Crazy
liked this
disliked this
18-Apr 2018 01:59 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Another one as requested - now you can see Incoming Attacks on your Main screen.

It will show the number of attacks and the Landing Time for the first one Wink

Cool

liked this
disliked this
18-Apr 2018 02:09 #6
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Well Done It's all coming together nicely!
liked this
disliked this
18-Apr 2018 22:40 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
There will be later more activities that will require your Commanders, so I had an idea (pretty cool) that I will implement later, but meanwhile, I did a quick calculation and found out something interesting Wink

If we take your total Town Coffers capacity including all bonuses from Master Treasurers and reduce the increment for hiring Commander from 3 to 2, you will be able to hire maximum 11 (!!) Commanders - you know, there are no coincidences, the cost to hire Commanders is getting reduced now to two-fold of the previous one Cool

I also was thinking about all complains about Long March extras and as I have another cool idea (as it seems to me) that I'm going to implement very soon, I'm reducing the Long March extras from 1.5 to 1.1 times. It will grow in one exceptional case though, but I will reveal it only sometime later.

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
18-Apr 2018 23:01 #8
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
lol I bought a new one yesterday for 81,000, and today that would only have been 16,000 !! Angry

11 sounds like a lot!

The reduction in Long March costs is really welcome, as it will make it more cost-effective to hunt for artifacts at a longer range. I picked up a Lucky Horseshoe yesterday at distance 20.02, which cost around 20k extra because of the distance. It will also mean we can consider using mercenaries at longer range. Thank You
liked this
disliked this
19-Apr 2018 00:51 #9
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
ok-ok, sent you 65K of reimbursement LOL

11th Commander is 1024K Shocked - I love binary Go Crazy
liked this
disliked this
19-Apr 2018 01:54 #10
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
"Originally Posted by Fysh"
lol I bought a new one yesterday for 81,000, and today that would only have been 16,000 !! Angry

Same for me! I had to hire a new one because I dismissed one of my high-level Commanders thinking I was dismissing him from the Garrison!
Rolling Eyes
LOL

By the way, the Mercenary updates really help. Thanks a lot!
Last Edited: 01:56 19-Apr-18 by Sesame
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 6 Page(s)
GO
1 2 3 ... » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.