User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Bugs & Modifications Modifications Town Jobs and Daily Chores updates
Town Jobs and Daily Chores updates
Topic:
Page 2 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2
14-Apr 2018 01:35 #11
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Town Jobs and Daily Chores updates
Auto-refreshing for Daily Chores has been done as well Wink

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
16-Apr 2018 22:12 #12
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
There was a minor bug, which would throw an error if you try to reset a Chore while having 8 (maximum) chores in your set. That's been fixed now.

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
13-May 2018 16:14 #13
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Another little update - this one is for all Troops-Training buildings. As I'm playing myself a bit, I found it very annoying to Roll up Your Sleeves for training any troops if you have more than 1 task in a queue as you have to scroll down the page every time you do it Angry ... So, I changed it Wink Well Done

Fysh liked this
disliked this
24-Jun 2018 20:53 #14
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Another update for Town Jobs (Roll Up Your Sleeves). The Job Duration (Run Time) is dependant on your Skill level now. It will start as it is now from 10 seconds for Skill Level 1, and will be gradually reduced down to 4 seconds for Skill Level 20 (the last one).

Job Duration reductions will be individual for all Skills (the same as Stamina and Job Output).

That should make it a bit less tedious as you progress through the Game Wink

Well Done

liked this
disliked this
26-Jun 2018 01:39 #15
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Go Crazy Very welcome!
liked this
disliked this
Page 2 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.