User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Bugs & Modifications Modifications Town Jobs and Daily Chores updates
Town Jobs and Daily Chores updates
Topic:
Page 1 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
1 2 » Last
10-Apr 2018 01:29 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Town Jobs and Daily Chores updates
There will be a few changes/updates for Town Jobs (Roll Up Your Sleeves) and Daily Chores to enhance the gameplay Happy

1) Next to your Town Job, you will see your Current Level
2) Next to the Current Level, it will show how many jobs to do to Level Up this particular Skill
3) Below, it will show how many jobs/times required to complete your Current Daily Chore (if it's applicable). The same for Farm Hands, Tradesmen, and Tax Collectors.

There will be no more "Notification" popping-up after you complete Rolling Up your Sleeves. Instead, you will see a notification under your Town Jobs (Roll Up Your Sleeves) right on the page (less clicking Wink )

And finally, there will be an option to reset one of your Daily Chores once a day. It will pick something that you don't have in your Chore list unless you have all of them already.

I'm still to finish some coding and test it, but most likely it will be rolled in tomorrow night.

Cool

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Novo liked this
disliked this
11-Apr 2018 00:07 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Town Jobs and Daily Chores updates
No update today due to a major power outage, sorry Sorry
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
11-Apr 2018 00:46 #3
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
I was wondering if you might consider adjusting some of the bonuses you get when levelling up town jobs?

What I was thinking, was that instead of just increasing the reward, or lowering the cost, some increments could just decrease the time by one second?

The reason I was thinking this, is because at the beginning it costs 20 stamina to complete each task, so if you are full, it takes 50 seconds (discounting page load times) to use up all your stamina. Once you get higher, the cost decreases, and I think I am correct in that eventually it goes to 10 stamina? By sometimes decreasing the time, instead of increasing the bonus or reducing the stamina, you could aim to keep the total time required to go from full to empty at about 50-60 seconds? (Of course ignoring page reloads).

So, by the time you get to a task costing only 10 stamina, you would only be waiting 5-6 seconds per task. This would mean you could also raise the level that jobs could get to, because you have another way of increasing the effectiveness.

Mainly I suggest this, because I think there is a problem with Potions of Regeneration. Currently they are very time-consuming to use, and I would suspect most of us have quite a large stock of them!
ForumAdmin, Sesame liked this
disliked this
11-Apr 2018 21:58 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Ah, I had to read it twice before got what you're saying. I will think about it. It wouldn't solve the "problem" with Potions though, you'd just wait less time before your job is over. (But not this time, that's for sure, sorry)

Well Done
Last Edited: 22:02 11-Apr-18 by ForumAdmin
liked this
disliked this
12-Apr 2018 02:01 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Haven't finished with testing yet, so update is coming tomorrow night.

Another thing for Daily Chores - at the moment, you have to first go to your Daily Chores as a new day starts to get them, which can create a potential disappointment when you realize that you have already hired all helpers (Farm Hands, Tax Collectors, and Tradesmen) just before clicking Daily Chores Shocked

So, I'll add a bit of scripting to create new Daily Chores (if they are completed of course) on the background when you first log in on a new day.

Cool
liked this
disliked this
12-Apr 2018 06:28 #6
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
"Originally Posted by ForumAdmin"
So, I'll add a bit of scripting to create new Daily Chores (if they are completed of course) on the background when you first log in on a new day.

Cool

That's happened to me a couple of times, and it is annoying. Angry

Overall, this should be a really good update. Cool
liked this
disliked this
12-Apr 2018 22:18 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
No power again Sad Sorry
liked this
disliked this
13-Apr 2018 00:57 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
All updates for Roll Up Your Sleeves and Daily Chores have been successfully rolled in, with exception for automatic renewing Daily Chores - I'll have to do a bit of more coding and likely will finish tomorrow.

Please refresh your browser cache with Ctrl + F5 or any other way suitable for your browser.

Cool
Fysh liked this
disliked this
13-Apr 2018 01:23 #9
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
It's working great! I like it, and it makes using Roll Up Your Sleeves so much more user-friendly. I love seeing the notification of how many tasks remain for the daily chore. Well Done
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
13-Apr 2018 02:53 #10
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Cool
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
1 2 » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.