Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
09-Apr 2018 22:41 #1
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Daily chores at end game
When being assigned daily chores, does the algorithm take into account the situations where:

a) You have nothing left to research in your blacksmith or library?
b) You have nothing left to build or repair in your building quarters?

Obviously it would be impossible if you are assigned to do some building or research tasks and none are available - or if they were available when the task was issued, but became unavailable before completion (due to research/building work being completed).
liked this
disliked this
09-Apr 2018 22:53 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Daily chores at end game
Not at the moment - it should take LOADS of time to research everything in Library and Blacksmith Shocked

I have some [raw] ideas and later, there will be always something to do in all these buildings Wink

Meanwhile, there will be an update coming soon that is going to help a bit in these situations Happy

Cool

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
09-Apr 2018 22:57 #3
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Okay cool. It's just something I have considered because I am getting through the research/building work fairly quickly, and I still have many levels to go until I get to the Crown. And conceivably, if I start taking my time, and not rushing to get soul gems, it could still take me another 35 weeks - which would be easily long enough to complete everything.
liked this
disliked this
09-Apr 2018 23:08 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Also, I just realised that it doesn't show my Master Craftsman's +15% in the Building Quarters - I hope he is doing his job, because I am paying him enough!
liked this
disliked this
09-Apr 2018 23:50 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Fysh"
Okay cool. It's just something I have considered because I am getting through the research/building work fairly quickly, and I still have many levels to go until I get to the Crown. And conceivably, if I start taking my time, and not rushing to get soul gems, it could still take me another 35 weeks - which would be easily long enough to complete everything.

If you start taking your time - you will probably run out of anything to build or research before I can implement my brilliant ideas LOL

"Originally Posted by Fysh"
Also, I just realised that it doesn't show my Master Craftsman's +15% in the Building Quarters - I hope he is doing his job, because I am paying him enough!

My apologies - it was a bug, it's now fixed, have a look and let me know if there are any more issues Thank You
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.