User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum News & Announcements Market Place Looking to Buy: Spaulders of Courage
Looking to Buy: Spaulders of Courage
Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
08-Apr 2018 11:52 #1
Novo
Ghost

User
Active
Looking to Buy: Spaulders of Courage
Not sure what their worth in gold/food... willing to trade 2 low tier artifacts ex. 2 rune of wrath, 2 four leaf clover, 2 knapsacks, 2 iron rings or a combination... I'm currently transitioning to map 3 in case trades can only be done with people on the same level...Go Crazy
liked this
disliked this
08-Apr 2018 13:53 #2
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
Re: Looking to Buy: Spaulders of Courage
Special offers: Spell Book (Mage), Marshal's Baton, Freedom Token. More interested in trading Artifacts for Artifacts at the moment.

I think some trade should be allowed between Map Levels. For one thing who will need to buy lower-tier Artifacts on high Map Levels? For also, not that much people are enthusiastic about trading. Sad
liked this
disliked this
08-Apr 2018 16:07 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
High-level Artifacts are only available on higher Map Levels, so allowing to trade between Levels may create some dis-balance. And yes, at the moment active players have their own Artifacts and casual players probably don't care much about getting them Rolling Eyes
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
16-Apr 2018 08:18 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Maybe you could somehow allow trades of artifacts between levels, but only in the case that those artifacts are both allowed on each players level?

For instance, I am very interested in Sesame's Spell Book. Since he found it on level 4 or 5, it should be fair to exchange it with someone on any level 4+. Likewise, if I have an artifact that he is interested in, I should be allowed to swap it with him as long as it is available on his current level.

I'm not sure how you would implement this, but some kind of artifact exchange that works across levels would be really cool Happy Just by the nature of artifacts, it is very hard to find the ones you are interested in. Trading with other players would make it worth collecting specific artifacts usable by other town classes.

Edit: One important amendment would be that trading artifacts from level 11 would not be allowed - otherwise, after winning the Crown, someone could just pass all their artifacts on to a third party, who keeps them for the player when they restart and get to the appropriate level !
Last Edited: 08:22 16-Apr-18 by Fysh
liked this
disliked this
16-Apr 2018 21:36 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I have in plans to review the whole trading system later and there will be (again later) many more Artifacts as well Wink

When I start working - I will keep your suggestion in mind

Thank You
Last Edited: 21:37 16-Apr-18 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Sesame liked this
disliked this
16-Apr 2018 22:59 #6
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
"Originally Posted by ForumAdmin"
I have in plans to review the whole trading system later and there will be (again later) many more Artifacts as well Wink

When I start working - I will keep your suggestion in mind

Cool

Also, I think it would be good if you could trade gold and food across levels, to make it useful to trade with other active players scattered throughout the game. This takes me back to the conversion we had about guests. As we know it takes 7 Soul Gems to transport an entire town across a level. That's an entirely different matter from individual travellers, or traders moving between levels - maybe there are alternative routes/smaller gates that can be taken?
liked this
disliked this
16-Apr 2018 23:04 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Hehe, you're still upset about your Masters - I will think about it.
liked this
disliked this
17-Apr 2018 00:43 #8
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
"Originally Posted by ForumAdmin"
Hehe, you're still upset about your Masters - I will think about it.

Not really, as I now hire a mix of different skill level guests - generally preferring the mid-level ones, as they seem most cost effective. But as far as trading goes, when you have a relatively small pool of players scattered across several levels, it just makes sense for gameplay. Wink
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.