User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Bugs & Modifications Modifications Vote for Undecima and Invite a Friend
Vote for Undecima and Invite a Friend
Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
02-Apr 2018 02:52 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Vote for Undecima and Invite a Friend
As requested Wink - a new update. You will see some sort of a banner or notification box on your Town View when you can Vote for Undecima. If you click it, it will take you to a usual Voting Page and you can do your Voting there (and if you don't know - you will get some free Coins of Chronos for this and takes only a few minutes).

After your Vote, it will show you how much time before you can vote on all sites again.

Another notification box will take you to Invite a Friend page (which can give you more free Coins of Chronos).

You can adjust what you want to see under Account >> Preferences

Note: You can turn off the timer and "Vote for Undecima" will show only when you can vote again on all sites

I will roll it all in tomorrow night (Undecima Time) as it's already late here and I don't like leaving any changes without some post-deployment monitoring Happy

Cool

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
18-Apr 2018 22:31 #2
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Re: Vote for Undecima and Invite a Friend
I don't know whether it is intended, but the timer showing when you can next vote shows the longest time, instead of the shortest time.

For instance, I had one site I could vote on, 3 at 20 hours cooldown, and one at 22 hours cooldown, but the voting timer said my next vote was available in 22 hours.
liked this
disliked this
18-Apr 2018 22:50 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
It is intended, it shows when you can vote for them ALL again, so you don't have to go over and over - I was thinking whether to show one or another and settled for another Wink

It is usually less than 24 hours, so you can vote about the same time every day.
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
26-Apr 2018 01:56 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
There is one more website to vote on (Browser Game Rank). We had them before, but since the first launch, they have changed hands, name, and settings, so I had to do a few changes to integrate them into Undecima again.

It's all working now - a few more free Coins of Chronos for you Wink

Well Done

liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.