Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
31-Mar 2018 03:16 #1
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
On Artifacts
(1) I've been repeatedly capturing almost the same few Artifacts (namely Dragon Tooth Amulet, Medal of Valour, Four Leaf Clover, and Travelling Knapsack). Is this only a matter of luck, or are some Artifacts available only above certain map levels?

(2) Some Artifacts seem to be not very useful, for example the mercenary ones. In particular Cloak of Shadows (Scout Artifact) makes me wonder how actually does scouting work? In reading the Help section on Garrison

"Scout Interception – ratio for intercepting enemy scouts by your scouts who are assigned to be on the watch in the Garrison. For example, if the Scout Interception is at 50% and there are 100 scouts, they will intercept up to 50 enemy scouts. If there are more than 50 scouts, the rest will get away with information about your troops, resources, and defences."

I get the impression that Scouting counts the number of Scouts only, not efficiency, which I deem unreasonable. Also I would love to learn whether Scouts can be killed when intercepting. Thank You
liked this
disliked this
31-Mar 2018 12:49 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: On Artifacts
(1) - Yes, there are only low-level Artifacts on low Levels

(2) - Mercenary Artifacts will be very useful on higher levels. The Cloak of Shadows at the moment improves only attacking abilities of Scouts as you cannot scout with Commander. It may not be obvious, but attacking with Scouts is more efficient than attacking with Defending troops, e.g. 100 Scouts will defeat 100 defending Axemen, but 100 Pikemen won't. It's a rare case and this Artifact will be reviewed later.

(3) - Scouts efficiency will be taken into account, the definition in your post is for the case when incoming Scouts have the same stats as intercepting Scouts Happy When their stats are different, the result will be somewhat different.

(4) - When your Scouts intercept enemy scouts while been stationed in Garrison, they will kills them Shocked Intercepting Scouts are not getting killed. So, it can be interpreted like if 50 Scouts are trying to scout your town, and you have 30 Scouts "On Watch", they will be able to "Spot" enemy scouts, and then your troops take or militia can take care of them.

Well Done

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 00:56 #3
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
When capturing the Crown from Undecima, it is unlikely that the Defensive Classes should win in the contest of 'efficiency', so I figure that the best strategy (other than a Soul Mate) for them is to capture it from other players. This lead me to the question whether there will be an announcement every time the Crown is captured. Because otherwise it can be pretty tricky! I will probably go spread rumors on somebody holding the Crown LOL .
liked this
disliked this
06-Jun 2018 01:26 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Yes, every time anything changes about the Crown, there will be notifications - some only for players on Level 11, some for everybody, e.g. when the Crown is captured, re-captured, or returned to Undecima Town.

That's true, it's hard to compete in efficiency with Dragons and especially when there is a very skilful Dragon Master Wink There are still actually several ways:

1) You are the only one left on this level - there will be maximum number of troops in Undecima Town, but you can have (if you can manage) a gazillion of Mercenaries and will capture the Crown as there is no competition.

2) Yes, steal it from another player, but can be risky Shocked

3) Change your stars Wink - still allowed as long as you don't have the Crown - BUT, it will be much harder to defend without proper practice [read without Angels] Rolling Eyes

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.