Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
31-Mar 2018 01:07 #1
Novo
Ghost

User
Active
Early Elite
It's possible to find an elite unit as early as Map 1 in a Ruins of Decima. You can do this as soon as you pick a faction and you don't need to have 10 gems or the correct building. Having even a single elite unit on map 1 is freaking awesome for example 1 Dragon can solo 10 templar by itself letting you get your first 16 altars effortlessly. Now this might be an oversight but I personally hope it's left in because it seems to be "really" rare and serves as a reward for those who ceaselessly search through the Ruins like yours truly.
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
31-Mar 2018 02:30 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Early Elite
"Originally Posted by Novo"
Now this might be an oversight but I personally hope it's left in because it seems to be "really" rare and serves as a reward for those who ceaselessly search through the Ruins like yours truly.

Yes it was and it is very rare Happy

There is also a limit on having Elite troops under your actual limit by Soul Gems, so 1 Dragon is maximum you can have on Level 1

Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.