User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Lets Start with Basics Undecima 101 Not finding travellers in taverns
Not finding travellers in taverns
Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
29-Mar 2018 03:23 #1
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Not finding travellers in taverns
So far I have not found any travellers in taverns to invite to my town. My guest rooms are level 1, and I have been to two different taverns over the course of 3 days. Maybe I have just been unlucky - or maybe they only appear in certain taverns? I've looked at the icons for the taverns really closely, and I cannot see any differences in the ones that are relatively close to me...

I'm desperate to spend some of these coins of Chronos that just keep building up! Teasing
liked this
disliked this
29-Mar 2018 22:20 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Not finding travellers in taverns
Checking now... Rolling Eyes
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
30-Mar 2018 00:32 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
It was a bug - fixed now Wink Have a look and let me know if you still have any issues with spending your Coins of Chronos LOL
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
30-Mar 2018 22:17 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
It's working now. I really like the variety of guests I can invite!

I think it's such a great feature, I'm tempted to suggest it should be available from earlier in the game - maybe from level 3, as you originally intended? I know you changed it so that you could introduce one new map feature per level, but I feel it adds so much to the game! . It reminds me of that other discussion, where Guilds were suggested - you have meaningful choices, and different options will appeal depending on circumstances, and playstyle.

Partly I suggest introducing it sooner, because it's a great feature for players to spend coins of Chronos on, and you need to encourage that as much as possible. Already at level 4, I feel like I am nearly halfway through the game, and it's a shame people have to wait so long to experience it.

You could always switch it around with Temples of Chronos - which do have important special uses, but are far less interesting for general play... and, that way, we would also have an extra guest room sooner Happy
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
30-Mar 2018 23:29 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I'm glad you like and yes, it does cover some of the "Guild" suggestions. And there will be other things that at the moment I have only on paper that will do more Wink

The reasons to have it on Level 4 are

1) One new Map Object per Level, that's correct, BUT

2) Temples MUST be on Level 3, because you can "Turn the Time back" from level 3 and the game starts recording your "Landing State" starting from Level 2. If you want to "Turn the Time Back" while being on Level 2, you can just reset the Game - the same effect Happy

3) I'm not that sure that people will be willing to part with Coins of Chronos early in the Game, spending it on Guests - they will be still saving for different Mayor features and upgrades, but by the time they are on Level 4, they can have some extra to spend on Guests.

Besides, there will be other interesting features that will keep people occupied that start happining earlier in the game Wink

Cool

liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.