Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
28-Mar 2018 02:52 #1
Sonder
Scout

User
Active
Notification when Resting is over
Because Farm Hands, Tax Collectors, etc, have different cooldowns it would be helpful to have a notification when any of them are ready to work instead of manually checking each of their buildings.
Fysh liked this
disliked this
28-Mar 2018 03:13 #2
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Re: Notification when Resting is over
Yes I agree.
liked this
disliked this
28-Mar 2018 04:09 #3
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Maybe there is room just left of the Protected notification to show little messages like "Farm hands ready.", "Traders ready.", etc?

I would also like to see any incoming attacks displayed in the same manner as the Protected status (but perhaps in red). I know you get a message, but for attacks that take a long time incoming, it's easy to forget.

Last Edited: 04:10 28-Mar-18 by Fysh
liked this
disliked this
28-Mar 2018 22:14 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
This update is already scheduled to be implemented soon. The idea is to show a normal timer when people are working and for the Town Hall, Farm and Market, it will show a timer in a different colour while it's cooling down.

There will be no special indicator for "the building is ready", but if you don't see ANY timer next to Town Hall, Farm, or Market Place - it means that the building is ready Wink

If you have an incoming attack, it will be shown on your Task Bar (under your Stamina) as a red dot. Incoming attacks have priority #1, so even if you have any other task completing within this hour, it will show the Red Dot. If you hover you mouse over this dot, it will show exactly when this Incoming is landing.

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
28-Mar 2018 22:52 #5
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
The only issue with showing incoming attacks at the bottom on the taskbar, is that it is much less visible. I would think generally people hardly ever look at the taskbar.At the top you wouldn't be able to miss it.

The way you display Protected status, is really visible and "in your face". Absolutely impossible to miss. Incoming attacks are more important than knowing when protection ends, and could be displayed in exactly the same way, and in the same location (since you can't be both protected and have an incoming attack at the same time).
ForumAdmin, Temporary liked this
disliked this
28-Mar 2018 23:36 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Ok, I see your point. I'll add a ticket for later implementation.

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.