Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
26-Mar 2018 04:46 #1
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Score While Defending in Town
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if the way it is working is intentional, however, when you win a battle as the defender, it adds in the troop power of all your troops (even those in reserve which did not take part in the battle).

I can understand, including all troops in the total power, if they participated in the battle, but if you win with just your first line of defence, I think that their troop power should be the only value that is taken into account for the power of the defending army.

Otherwise, to get a decent score you need to temporarily send all your reserve troops and scouts out of the town, which is just kind of messy, and kind of defeats the purpose of having a reserve in the first place. This is especially important if you are trying to build your luck score.
liked this
disliked this
26-Mar 2018 21:56 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Score While Defending in Town
Ehehe, I know and I totally agree. I even have a ticket for this thing. Sometime ago, I had a quick look, saw it wasn't easy to fix and put it on hold for a while since nobody was complain (and who would - the Game was in development LOL ). I guess I'll have to fix it sooner than later

Sorry
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
07-Apr 2018 17:33 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
This change has been done and rolled in the Game already Wink

Now, if you have any troops In Reserve and managed to defeat attackers with your troops On Guard, the Game will not include Troops Power of your troops In Reserve while calculating your final Score (which will make it quite higher). But if your Troops in Reserve had to participate (i.e. all your defenders were killed), then the total Troops Power will be used.

As you can see on the screenshot below, all troops that are In Reserve and didn't take part in fighting, will be greyed out.

Well Done

Last Edited: 17:34 07-Apr-18 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Sesame liked this
disliked this
07-Apr 2018 19:39 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Yay! Well Done Go Crazy
liked this
disliked this
17-May 2018 11:57 #5
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
I think the changes had not been made to achievement (Die Hard) and bonus Luck, and I don't see reasons for not changing them!

liked this
disliked this
17-May 2018 22:27 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Hmm... I'll check it.

But there are some bad news - I was monitoring Angels for a while now and I'm afraid I'll be nurfing them sometimes soon Sorry A bit too much OP, specially on the later levels. I'll run some calculations and post it later.
liked this
disliked this
18-May 2018 02:55 #7
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
They are quite OP indeed from my experience as long as they are not critically outnumbered such that the line breaks too fast. It will be best if you can strengthen them in these adverse situations while nurfing them against weaker enemies.
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.