User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Lets Start with Basics Undecima 101 Confusion about dungeon refresh times
Confusion about dungeon refresh times
Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
18-Mar 2018 23:59 #1
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Confusion about dungeon refresh times
I'm confused about when dungeons and other structures refresh their troops. I thought it was at 00:00 each day, since the daily chores update at this time, and the weekly ranking also updates at this time. However, I just discovered troops in a dungeon just after the scheduled maintenance (but before 00:00).

In hindsight, I realise this happened to me a couple of days ago too. So, please clarify if the troops get re-spawned during the maintenance period?
liked this
disliked this
19-Mar 2018 00:23 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Confusion about dungeon refresh times
Yes, all troops in neutral Map Objects are refreshed during the Scheduled Maintenance - between 23:30 and 23:45. So, if it was between 23:45 and 00:00, it would be refreshed already.

Weekly ranking are updated at 00:00 every Sunday (once a week) and Daily Chores are reset any time you log into your town on a new day after the day you completed them.

All three are different procedures Happy
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
19-Mar 2018 00:24 #3
Avalugg
Gladiator

User
Active
From the Undecima Guidelines in-game message:

"All Troops in all neutral Map Objects, such as Altars, Dungeons, Bastions, etc. are refreshed during the Scheduled Maintenance that happens every day at 23:30 (Undecima Time).The Troops Power for them is calculated based on the Average Troops Power of all Players on this Map Level and in all adjacent Cells. Meaning that stronger Players will have more Defenders in their neighbouring Cells. If there are no Players around a Map Object or the Average Troops Power is below a certain Level, then Default Settings are used for calculations."
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
19-Mar 2018 00:27 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Thanks - it has taken me a long time to understand this fact! LOL
liked this
disliked this
19-Mar 2018 00:42 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.