Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
17-Mar 2018 01:57 #1
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Mercenary list
I really like that mercenaries are now more viable with the troop speed increases. One problem I have though is remembering which mercenaries are in which camp. Often you do not need a particular mercenary type immediately, so you recall your hero (to send elsewhere), but sometimes those mercenary types can be needed later.

I know they change every day, but it would be good if you have already visited a mercenary camp on that day, that it could be retained in the list of camps on the Mercenaries page (even once your heroes have left), with perhaps a different background colour and the Recruit button disabled.

Currently the only way of keeping track, is to make extensive notes, which is not very user-friendly.

ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
17-Mar 2018 02:51 #2
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Re: Mercenary list
Perhaps a better and easier option is to just display more informative tooltips on the map. Currently it shows Troops ???, even if you have already visited that mercenary camp, and already know what troops it contains.
liked this
disliked this
17-Mar 2018 03:03 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Yep, makes sense - will make a note for a later change Wink

Thank you

Thank You
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
22-Mar 2018 01:46 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
I'm starting to think that it would be really good if you could see what mercenaries were visible in which camp before you even visit them... After all, this is the case with Temples of Chronos - you don't need to visit them, to know which service they are offering.

This would make mercenaries more usable, especially for more defensive classes, which need to rely on them much more. In general, sending commanders out to lots of different camps, to see what is available, is too time-consuming, especially for casual players (who are more likely to be playing defensive classes, and therefore more likely to need mercenaries).

Seeing immediately what mercenaries are in which camp (by hovering over the camp), would not detract from the skill of using them efficiently; you still need to weigh up which type of mercenaries to use against which dungeon/bastian, you still need to send out commanders to recruit, still need to judge the cost and plan ahead appropriately. You just haven't got the tedious part of sending out commanders blindly, having to recall them, and sending them out blindly again (day after day)...
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
22-Mar 2018 01:51 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Tsk, tsk, spoiling my "good-will" surprises, Mark Wink - I agree with you. Not right away, but it's scheduled for a bit later change

Well Done
Last Edited: 01:52 22-Mar-18 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
22-Mar 2018 02:14 #6
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
"Originally Posted by ForumAdmin"
Tsk, tsk, spoiling my "good-will" surprises, Mark Wink - I agree with you. Not right away, but it's scheduled for a bit later change

Well Done

Oooops Sorry for spoiling the surprise.

Fantastic news though Go Crazy. I hope "scheduled for a bit later", translates as pretty soon! Well Done
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.