User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Bugs & Modifications Eureka! Future: Making pvp viable, but fair - novel ideas
Future: Making pvp viable, but fair - novel ideas
Topic:
Page 2 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2
26-Mar 2018 21:52 #11
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Future: Making pvp viable, but fair - novel ideas
Even with Teleportation Gates it's about 12+ hours. If you detected this attack and can scout it, then you can have several choices. The most devastating for an aggressor will cost the most for defender as well, but would be the most efficient if you have time for micro-management.

Get enough troops (train and mercenaries - use calculator), right before attack, move out (send to reinforce an altar or whatever), let it this attack break whatever it can break, cancel your move, and then Intercept enemy troops returning from attacking your Town. The difference is, when you Counter-attack, both of the sides have "Attacking" flag, but when you Intercept, returning troops (which are mostly Offensive ones), will defend against your Offensive troops and will be slaughtered, giving a huge boost in score and you will have enough troops to send them to the Aggressor's town.

Yes, Catapults always fire at least once - so your Building Quarters will never run completely out of work Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Temporary liked this
disliked this
28-Mar 2018 02:11 #12
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
Somehow I realize this trick on my way home.
As discussed above, the travelling time of a siege can be long. If it crosses two days, then you can collect 2 Soul Gems. Also, your Soul Mate can give you 2. There you have 4. Then the twist comes as that you spend your first 3 (maybe 4 if you make it crosses another day) days on a map level under protection, on each of which you can collect 1 in advance. That gives you 7! So by the blessings of Undecima, you safely escape! Teasing

Let's hope I have not mistaken.Rolling Eyes
Last Edited: 02:13 28-Mar-18 by Sesame
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
28-Mar 2018 02:22 #13
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Hehe - It's not going to work exactly as described though, but sort of...

As soon as you capture a Soul Gem and even before it's delivered, you can see a message in your Keep that you have captured a Soul Gem and can capture another one only next day (even if it's going to be delivered in 2 days).

Your Soul Mate can send you 1 Soul Gem every 24 hours, but only if he/she is on a higher Map Level.

So, in theory you can have 6 Soul Gems (3 captured everyday by yourself and 3 from your Soul mate) by the time your protection is over on a new level and have to defend only against 1 Retaliation. BUT since you captured only 3 Soul Gems, the retaliation probability will not be 100%, so there is a chance to escape it completely Wink

But I frankly think retaliations are fun and not that menacing on the lower levels.

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
02-Apr 2018 16:53 #14
Sesame
Rogue

User
Active
PvP on lower Map Levels feels like a gamble. I doubt how many will maintain a defensive army larger than their offensive one and who will actually upgrade Watchtower to high levels . So, plainly, you lose if your opponent discovers your assault and make preparations, and you win (much) if you manage to sneak in.
Last Edited: 16:54 02-Apr-18 by Sesame
liked this
disliked this
02-Apr 2018 22:08 #15
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
It is a gamble on any level pretty much Wink
liked this
disliked this
Page 2 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.