Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
15-Mar 2018 03:23 #1
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Work until exhausted
The idea is a little tick box by the Roll Up Your Sleeves buttons which, if enabled, would cause your hero to work (at that same task) until he runs out of stamina. This would mean you would only get one pop-up dialog at the end of all the work sessions.

I like the current system, in that you can work a little bit in different places as required, but often you just want to exhaust yourself boosting one activity. This would eliminate some of the clicks/page scrolls and page reloads currently required.

I timed myself on one task where I needed 17 stamina for each work. To go from 100% to 0% (which actually equated to 6 work sessions) takes me 1 minute 40 seconds. It's not a big deal, except when you have a stack of 30 potions of rejuvenation! The issue will also get more noticeable as the stamina needed for each task drops.
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
15-Mar 2018 22:10 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Work until exhausted
Hmm... I'll have to think about this one. I can see both good and potentially counter-productive sides of it. I'll log a ticket for myself to review it later Wink

Thank you
Thank You
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
01-May 2018 08:56 #3
Novo
Ghost

User
Active
Please consider something like this.... I have 388 potions of rejuvenation. I simply haven't found the time to dedicate 2-3 hours to clicking away at it...
liked this
disliked this
01-May 2018 20:47 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
I'm fairly active, but I also have 353 potions of rejuvenation and they increase daily! Here are a few ideas:

1) Allow potions of rejuvenation to be sold at Temples of Chronos for around 30 bronze coins of Chronos each.

2) Reduce the number of potions that are collected from the ruins, to make them more prized

3) Introduce a new Mayor's helper feature to assist the Mayor by using up to 10 potions of rejuvenation a day. Players select which task they want the helper to perform. The Mayor's helper provides little boosts throughout the day (equivalent to the player using those 10 potions). This feature could be turned on or off if the player wanted to save their potions.

Last Edited: 20:48 01-May-18 by Fysh
liked this
disliked this
01-May 2018 22:09 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Yep, I'm not as active, but still have over 200 myself - there is a dependency of course, the more active you are, the more potions you get, and the more potions you use, but obviously supply is exceeding existing demand.

At the moment I have the following scenario (a bit row at the moment, but since the question was raised):

At some point, you will be able to learn a new skill in your Library that will allow you to disenchant/disassemble/craft Potions of Rejuvenation into Coins of Chronos Wink

After researching this skill, you will be able to disenchant/disassemble your Potions of Rejuvenation into Coins of Chronos in your Blacksmith as a new task (I told you, you will not run out of things to do Wink )

Having said that, I think reducing the number you find is not necessary, as you either can use them or you can convert them into Coins of Chronos.

Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.