Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
10-Mar 2018 03:44 #1
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Overload cool-down period
Currently the cooldown period of Overload is 24h. My simple suggestion is to change it to 23h 30m.

The reason is it will make it possible to use daily even for casual players (who briefly login before going to work etc). At 24h cooldown, it will be activated several seconds/minutes later each day, and eventually the person will not be able to activate it before they go to work - or go to bed - or whatever.

Just for the record, I haven't used Overload myself (I have not even unlocked it), because I've been using Motivate.
liked this
disliked this
10-Mar 2018 13:29 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Overload cool-down period
It rings a bell, I either have already done something about it or was going to do something about it - I'll need to check my old records because yes, if somebody logs in once a day at the same time, his cooldown time would be shifting all the time little bit ahead.

And yes, Motivate is much more efficient for active players Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
11-Mar 2018 02:01 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Ah, found it, I've done it before - it's been reduced to 23 hours and 45 minutes. But including 15 minutes of Schedule Maintenance, it would be exactly 24 hours and then it will shift a few minutes every day.

Hmm... it makes sense to have it a bit shorter, it's just so not cool to say there is a 23 hours and 30 minutes cool-down period. I think if somebody is playing casually, then in a while, he or she can use a motivate for a change and it will reset the cool-down period and you can start again overloading Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
11-Mar 2018 02:28 #4
Fysh
Wyvern Master

User
Active
Yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter. A couple of different games I have played use 23h cooldown for things they want you to use daily.
liked this
disliked this
11-Mar 2018 03:17 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Maybe, but it makes total sense, so I changed it to 23 hours Wink

Thank you Happy
liked this
disliked this
11-Mar 2018 03:20 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Eh, should've been "i.e. will be 23 hours and 15 minute", not e.g. - changed it in the game, but don't want to bother with a new screenshot here Big Grin
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.