Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
09-Mar 2018 22:27 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Lost Soul Gems
There is a feature in the game - Guest Play, which allows you to start playing the Game right after registering your account and there is also very nice feature to motivate people to activate their accounts - as soon as you do it, you will get a free Soul Gem. Probably lot of you have seen the picture below, unfortunately, not all, and I'm sorry for that Sorry

Players who activated their accounts right away before logging into the game were not getting this bonus Sad (because they didn't have a Town at that point and you need a Town to store a Soul Gem). The problem was fixed, I change the mechanism and gave a free Soul Gem to everybody who didn't get it first Happy
Last Edited: 22:32 09-Mar-18 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
09-Mar 2018 22:38 #2
Avalugg
Gladiator

User
Active
Re: Lost Soul Gems
What if you got your account activated by the ultimate power of Undecima? LOL
liked this
disliked this
09-Mar 2018 22:46 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Lost Soul Gems
Lol, you are alright LOL your account got activated by the higher power when you had a Town already, so you've got your free Soul Gem Wink
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.