User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Recent Posts
Forum Activities: Recent Posts View the list and brief contents of the most recent posts on the forum
Recent Posts
On 29-Nov-2017 04:02:11, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
I'm trying :) :thanks:
On 28-Nov-2017 10:33:17, Fysh replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
It's looking good! Come on you are nearly finished! :go crazy:
On 27-Nov-2017 07:02:28, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Done with processing all Siege procedures. As you can see on the screenshot below, the Player with the best Score, not the most troops (i.e. the most efficient one), gets the Crown ;) Now need to rev...
On 09-Nov-2017 07:04:35, Fysh replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Ok, that doesn't sound so bad.
On 09-Nov-2017 04:44:45, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Because it's the last level of the Game and the final test for your skills and abilities :) I think these attacks will make it to win the game not just for the best player, but for the luckiest o...
On 08-Nov-2017 07:17:40, Fysh replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
But what if there are only 3 of us on level 11, and we are all of fairly equal power. We are all preparing for the battle to take the crown. Suddenly I have an incoming npc attack. Sure, it's not ...
On 08-Nov-2017 04:24:58, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Once a day, if you are not under protection, there is a chance of a random attack. It happens only on Level 11. The ratio is about 1:10 - meaning that 1 players out of 10 will be randomly picked and a...
On 06-Nov-2017 07:23:53, Fysh replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
I'm a bit confused about what this means in relation to the random mercenary attacks, but I think you are saying that the random attacks on level 11 will be fairly small-scale? I'm not sure I...
On 01-Nov-2017 05:26:08, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Embrace yourself - the journey is long, but we will get there at the end :lol: Changed how Mercenary Raids work - they will be launched once a day to attack a random player on Level 11 (or players - ...
On 31-Oct-2017 06:00:57, Fysh replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Glad it is still progressing ;)
On 28-Oct-2017 06:51:52, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
The Big Siege is on ;) now starting to work on execution :well done: image
On 08-Oct-2017 05:23:47, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Yep, you can add, withdraw some, withdraw completely, replace your commander, send a commander later if you didn't initially - anything you want :) So the strategy of sending some town troops fi...
On 04-Oct-2017 06:56:14, Fysh replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Can you add more troops before the battle starts?
On 02-Oct-2017 07:20:05, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
The work is still going on. One new feature - you will not need to scout Undecima Town. First, it's going to cost you way too many scouts and second, the troops in Undecima Town will be updated ev...
On 18-Sep-2017 09:09:38, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
OK, a bit of update is long time overdue ;) I have finished the Crown Countdown, it will last for 10 days for the first player who arrives to the last (11th) Level and it will be extra 2 days for eac...
On 18-Sep-2017 09:01:53, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: Undecima - Reloaded
I hoped I was joking but it looks like I wasn't :( At least good news, I'm still doing it and it will be launched, but yes, aiming for December now.
On 14-Sep-2017 13:38:07, Fysh replied in a thread: Undecima - Reloaded
How's it going? Is the game relaunching soon, or are you aiming for December now? I couldn't tell if you were joking in your last message in this thread, or if that was now the new expected la...
On 28-Aug-2017 05:16:58, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: New Map Objects
Yep, everything will repeat on the following levels - all objects starting from Map Level 5 (i.e. Battle Grounds and up) are not static and will appear only when certain conditions are met, in other w...
On 27-Aug-2017 11:23:40, Fysh replied in a thread: New Map Objects
So I assume that (apart from wishing wells) the other structures can also appear on higher levels too? Yeah, gives a little incentive to level to try out the new building...
On 26-Aug-2017 07:28:44, ForumAdmin replied in a thread: New Map Objects
I'm still working on the Endgame (or whatever is going to replace it) and there is still lots of work to do but meanwhile, I was thinking (quite a lot I have to say) how to make moving from one ma...
ยปLast
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.