GO
1 2 3 » Last
14-Feb 2016 22:53 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
World of Undecima 1 - Aftermath
It looks like Sir Zed will stay gallant to the very end and the World of Undecima 1 is going to end in about 3 hours with Tjom as a Winner... Congratulations will follow when the game is officially over. It was a nice run and I hope everybody enjoyed it Happy

After the Game ends, all existing Players still can access the game and check their Towns, but all activities and all registrations will be temporarily suspended.

The Hall of Fame will be updated tomorrow night (Undecima Time) and about the same time, I will begin restarting the Game. It should take several hours if everything goes well.

I will post here tomorrow all final high scores with Top Players for Overall Ranks, Weekly Ranking, and Achievements.

All paid Premium days will be recorded as of the time when the Game ends, rounded up (e.g. if you had 12 days and 5 hours, it will be 13 days) and then if you start playing in the new World, I'll add them to your account.

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
Avalugg liked this
disliked this
15-Feb 2016 00:16 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: World of Undecima 1 - Aftermath
The Game will end in about 2 hours and it will be a bit too late for me to monitor how all processes are done. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop Tjom from winning and to insure that the Game is still running fine and to fix any problems that can arise, I'm going to speed up the timer by 1 hour and 30 minutes, so I'm still online and can monitor the state of the Game.
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
15-Feb 2016 00:26 #3
Avalugg
Gladiator

User
Active
Congratulations Tjom very well played and well deserved! Go CrazyGo Crazy
liked this
disliked this
15-Feb 2016 01:03 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
... and there was a little problem Wink good that I was online to fix it relatively quickly Well Done
liked this
disliked this
15-Feb 2016 01:06 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Dear Tjom, please accept my Congratulations on winning the Game! Well done Well Done

The winner of the Game receives free Premium for duration of any other World he or she choses to play. I assume you want to take a [little] break to recover, but, please contact me in any way suitable for you when you're ready to embark on a new adventure and I'll deliver your prize Cool

Sir Zed , Avalugg, quasi liked this
disliked this
15-Feb 2016 01:13 #6
stupiddevil

User
Active
cool Happy

when the next world will start ?
liked this
disliked this
15-Feb 2016 01:15 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I'll begin restarting the Game tomorrow night (Undecima Time) and it will take me a few good hours if everything goes well Well Done
liked this
disliked this
15-Feb 2016 01:57 #8
Moth
Ghost

User
Active
omg, seems I slept through my own coronation.
Typical LOL

I will deliver a Ranting Coronation Speech ofc, always wanted to do that. Big Grin
But the dog is looking at me with those accusing puppy eyes and even queens cant resist that, so I take off the crown for a while and take him to the beach.

*Tjom/Moth takes a bow*
ForumAdmin, Sir Zed liked this
disliked this
15-Feb 2016 02:06 #9
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The people are waiting LOL

liked this
disliked this
15-Feb 2016 06:45 #10
Moth
Ghost

User
Active
Ewww!
Well, here it goes!

My beloved countrymen!

We had hardship, we had death, we had only ratstew to eat, but in the end we did prevail and conquered the Crown!

The poem sais:

“Only the worthy one and pure in his heart,
Who thinks of others and whose will intact
Can take this Crown and depart in peace,

Even if the poem doesnt leave much room for female contestors, I knew I met my calling!
Worthy and Pure are my middle names. And Modesty of course.
But even I couldnt have done it on my own.

My thanks goes to all those brave axemen, warlords and heros who namelessly and silently died for the cause, leaving behind grieving widows and childern.
Not to mention all those brave mercenaries who joined my army briefly. I know they were hoping for a better future, a small farm maybe so they could marry the girl they loved.
Alas, the ones that succeeded were only a fraction of the vast numbers that died a horrible death just to get me another artifact.
I must admit that I used and re-used them as much as I could, since a dead mercenary doesnt have to get paid for the walk back.

What can I say, war is hell!

All those artifacts and experience made my highest general Tjoptjop a great asset.
He got so big assed that he crushed whole legions of guards just by sitting on them, so it was all in a good cause. At level 48 he had to be carried around by a huge chariot with 12 horses in front.
Hail Tjoptjop!

But of cause my biggest thanks goes to the brave Sir Zed/Crag Hack who threw himself gallenty on the enormous armies of the evil Callidus.
None returned from that battle.
Thus making it possible for me to take the Crown even tho with the smallest of margins.

And did he take advantage of my battered state at the end of three days fighting the hordes of Callidus?
No, not the noble Sir Zed!
(sorta pity, cause I would have had to behead him and nothing livens up a Coronation Party more than a good old fashioned beheading)
But the honourable Sir Zed is not a backstabber and he should really share my crown.
Guess I have to marry him now and bare his offspring.

*at this point the fearless Sir Zed goes pale, mumbles something about leaving the stove on and rides off hastly into the sunset.*

Oh, well, got off lightly from that one.

My sweet countrymen, let the festivities begin!
I came out of this ordeal filthy rich and with more food than anyone can eat, so join the banquet and drink all the beer and wine you can take in!
For you never know what the future will bring and when Evil will strike again...

(Think I’ll raise a few attractive axemen from the death later tonight to warm my royal bed)

Till then, eat drink and be merry!

Sincerly yours,

Queen Tjom-Moth the very first

ForumAdmin, Sir Zed , Avalugg, quasi liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 3 Page(s)
GO
1 2 3 » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.