GO
1 2 » Last
25-Mar 2016 22:28 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Call of Ragnarok
The Call of Ragnarok is a new feature that I kept under the blanket for a while and which should have allowed all (or most) of the active players to take a part in the Endgame.

It will work in the following way: When the Crown of Ultimate Power is captured by one of the players, the Call of Ragnarok is invoked and all players on Map Level 2 and higher and whose town is NOT in the Idle state will have an option to answer the call (the answering the call would be similar to activating your Soul Orb in your Keep).

After you answer the Call, your Town (along with its buildings and troops) is transferred to Map Level 10 and you get additional Soul Gems to make it in total 69 Soul Gems. Meaning that you will need to capture just one more Soul Gem to move to Level 11. Then after defeating Guards in your Teleportation Gates, you can attack Undecima Town or the current Crown Holder.

Answering the Call is pure voluntarily and you should take it at your own risk as all troops will be as strong as they get at Map Level 10 and you may not be ready to take on them or on other players that get to Map Level 10 by capturing all Soul Gems on their own. But it's your choice and if you don't want to miss on the Grand Finale of this World, you can take a part in it.

As the number of Towns is limited on each level, the Answering will be available only until there are any vacant Map Cells on Map Level 10. If there are none left, the Call is disabled, and would be enabled again, when there are Vacancies on Map Level 10 again. There will be no option to return to your previous Map Level, so consider carefully before taking this step.

Due to the reason I described in this thread, the Call of Ragnarok for World of Undecima 2 will be invoked in the middle of April even if nobody captures the Crown.

Well Done
Last Edited: 22:31 25-Mar-16 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
RfaD liked this
disliked this
26-Mar 2016 01:04 #2
You-Know-Who
Wizard

Active
Re: The Call of Ragnarok
It changes a lot the strategy and how the game flows. Can be an interesting turn of events when it happens Rolling Eyes
liked this
disliked this
27-Mar 2016 12:17 #3
Sir Zed
General

Active
Sounds like fun! Go Crazy

Will it be a feature exclusive to World 2, or will be available in future worlds too?
New World, New Class Town!
liked this
disliked this
27-Mar 2016 12:33 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
We'll see how it goes for this world. The idea is to have it as a permanent feature, but only when the Crown is captured (this time it will be invoked before that).

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
28-Mar 2016 03:47 #5
RfaD
Thug

User
Active
Dooms Day is coming Shocked
ForumAdmin, OoO liked this
disliked this
30-Mar 2016 23:40 #6
OoO
Scout

User
Active
Indeed Shocked
liked this
disliked this
13-Apr 2016 22:48 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Call of Ragnarok has been implemented and will be initiated on the 15th of April if the Crown is not captured by that time.

All Players whose Town is not in the Idle state starting from Map Level 2 and up can accept the Call (after it's been initiated) in their Keep. After accepting it, your Town will be transferred to Map Level 10 with only 1 Soul Gem to capture before you can move up to Level 11 (the last one with the Crown).

Warning! This transition (unlike usual one) is instant, so make sure all of your troops and commanders are in your Town or otherwise you will lose them.

Well Done

Cool
liked this
disliked this
15-Apr 2016 00:58 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Call will be initiated between 21:00 - 22:00 (Undecima Time) - so I can monitor how it's executed and processed.

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
15-Apr 2016 21:09 #9
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Call of Ragnarok has been initiated and the Crown is awaiting for you Wink

Everything seems to be working fine, but if you have any difficulties, please let me know and I'll sort it out Happy

Once more - consider carefully before taking this step as it's irreversible and I'm sure it will be tough over there Shocked

Last Edited: 21:10 15-Apr-16 by ForumAdmin
RfaD, gow, OoO liked this
disliked this
16-Apr 2016 12:24 #10
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
A few advices for players accepting the Call of Ragnarok:

- Capture one Soul Gem right before accepting the Call as it will give you 7 days before you have to capture a Soul Gem on Level 10.

- SCOUT any target before attacking it - the Guards on Level 10 are much stronger than on lower levels even in Altars.

- USE MERCENARIES - they are very strong on level 10 and there are plenty of them in Mercenary Camp. It will be very difficult to try advancing any further without their help.

Good Luck Wink

Well Done
gow, LordSam liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 2 Page(s)
GO
1 2 » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.