User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Bugs & Modifications Modifications The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Topic:
Page 4 out of 4 Page(s)
GO
First « ... 2 3 4
08-Nov 2017 07:17 #31
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
Re: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
But what if there are only 3 of us on level 11, and we are all of fairly equal power. We are all preparing for the battle to take the crown. Suddenly I have an incoming npc attack. Sure, it's not a huge deal, but I have to devote resources to deal with it. Tomorrow comes, and another npc attack is incoming on me. Meanwhile the other players make their move on the Crown. I have to defend against another attack, then get my army together. I've wasted two lots of time, resources and troops defending. I've been wasting my barracks building defensive troops, when I could have been building offense. I now have less to send out for the Crown battle, and I have less gold with which to hire mercenaries too. It just doesn't seem fair. And to be honest I would hate if it happened to one of the other guys, and not me. Ultimately I want to win, because I played better, not because I was lucky with the RNG right on the final level...

And why shouldn't level 11 be considered such a dangerous place, that attacks are likely to happen daily on everyone who dares go there?
Last Edited: 07:19 08-Nov-17 by Fysh
liked this
disliked this
09-Nov 2017 04:44 #32
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Fysh"

And why shouldn't level 11 be considered such a dangerous place, that attacks are likely to happen daily on everyone who dares go there?

Because it's the last level of the Game and the final test for your skills and abilities Happy

I think these attacks will make it to win the game not just for the best player, but for the luckiest one as well Wink

The siege lasts only 24 hours + 12 hours to travel with cats and rams if you're the first player to initiate it (the other players will have a window of 12 hours after the siege started to join). So, in the worst case scenario you will have to deal with two attacks, which you even don't have to defeat Cool

You can just dodge it - move all your troops and commanders in the nearest altars etc. your resources should be within protection limits of your cellar and vault as presumably you will have a big army. Invaders will break one level of your Keep and do some damage to your Walls and Towers, but that can be fixed within a few hours if not less and won't cost much.

So, the whole idea of these attacks is to make sure that if you are on the last level, you don't fall into hybernation and stay at least somewhat active Wink As if this attack hit a town full of offensive troops, that would be a real disaster Shocked

Well Done

P.S. By the way, other players also can attack you while you're laying siege to Undecima Town and this can be much more dangerous as they can knock you down the level Shocked
Last Edited: 04:46 09-Nov-17 by ForumAdmin
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
09-Nov 2017 07:04 #33
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
Ok, that doesn't sound so bad.
liked this
disliked this
27-Nov 2017 07:02 #34
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Done with processing all Siege procedures. As you can see on the screenshot below, the Player with the best Score, not the most troops (i.e. the most efficient one), gets the Crown Wink

Now need to review and fix procedures with Undecima Town trying to re-capture the Crown back and redo all old Endgame bits and pieces.

Thank You

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
28-Nov 2017 10:33 #35
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
It's looking good! Come on you are nearly finished! Go Crazy
liked this
disliked this
29-Nov 2017 04:02 #36
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
I'm trying Happy Thank You
liked this
disliked this
Page 4 out of 4 Page(s)
GO
First « ... 2 3 4 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.