Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
26-Jun 2017 05:38 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Soul Mates
Soul Mates is a new feature I'm currently working on, which is the next and final step in your diplomatic relations with other players. A few things about this feature:

- You can have only one Soul Mate in the Game.

- You can become Soul Mates with any other Player on any Map Level without any previous diplomatic relations (e.g. Peace or Alliance not required) as long as this Player doesn't have a Soul Mate (or ex-Soul Mate, explained late) already and of course you are not in War or attacking this Player.

- You can reinforce each other with your troops, the same as in Alliance.

- You status will not get reset when you advance to other Map Levels (unlike other Diplomatic Relations).

- You cannot attack your Soul Mate under any circumstances (unlike with Alliance).

- You can send 1 Soul Gem a day to your Soul Mate IF he is on a lower or the same Map Level.

- You can send 1 Gold Coin of Chronos a day to your Soul Mate (regardless of your location).

- When moving to a Map Level where your Soul Mate is already resides, you will be placed in a near proximity to your Soul Mate.

- You can cancel you being Soul Mates, BUT you cannot get another Soul Mate as long as your ex-Soul Mate is still playing the game (so be very careful before making or accepting an offer to become Soul Mates).

- If you win a Game, your Soul Mate is listed as a Co-Winner and gets the same bonus as you.

That's it for now Wink Should take another 2-3 weeks (hopefully) to finish

Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
01-Jul 2017 03:28 #2
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
Re: Soul Mates
It's good that you can't keep changing soul mates. I'm not keen on games where players can stab each other in the back.

Is this the last part to complete before the game is relaunched? I'm getting impatient here Happy
liked this
disliked this
01-Jul 2017 04:46 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
No... Sorry Still quite a bit - including a big work for re-doing the end-game Rolling Eyes
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
02-Jul 2017 06:18 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
... by the way - You can actually stab anyone in the back in Undecima as well Sorry There is a penalty for this, called "Backstabbing Penalty", which will reduce Morale and Luck for all your troops for some period of time, but you still can do it if you really want to.

The same for Soul Mates - you can cancel being Soul Mates with your now ex-Soul Mate, which will put you at the Peace relation (if you are on the same level) and prevent declaring a war for 12 hours, BUT you can attack a player you are currently in Peace without declaring a war - again with penalizing with "Backstabbing", but still can.

The only difference between Alliance and Soul Mates in this case is that you can attack your Ally without breaking the Alliance for a much harsher penalty (then when in Peace), and cannot attack while being Soul Mates.

And you can get another Soul Mate if your ex-Soul Mate stops playing the Game (deletes his/her account or the account expires).

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
05-Jul 2017 02:43 #5
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
The difference is that you have mechanisms in place to deter backstabbing, and in the case of Soul Mates, there is really no point at all if your soul mate is continuing to play. In many games there are big incentives to backstab someone at the appropriate time.

Anyway, it is a plus point for your game.
liked this
disliked this
05-Jul 2017 06:36 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Well Done
liked this
disliked this
28-Jul 2017 09:43 #7
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Soul Mates update is finished and works pretty much as described above Happy

liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.