User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum Bugs & Modifications Modifications The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Topic:
Page 3 out of 4 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 3 ... » Last
10-Aug 2017 10:43 #21
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
Re: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Ah, it's really good that your soulmate has to be on the same level to get victory/jolted. This is coming together really well Happy
liked this
disliked this
18-Sep 2017 09:09 #22
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
OK, a bit of update is long time overdue Wink

I have finished the Crown Countdown, it will last for 10 days for the first player who arrives to the last (11th) Level and it will be extra 2 days for each player on the level when any new players arrive.

For example, 1st - 10 days, 2nd - 12 days, then 1st player couldn't capture the crown and was jolted back in time and space, 3rd arrives after - still 12 days, 4th - 14 days.

With this pattern, if we have 10 players arriving at the same time, at least three of them will have to capture the Crown from another player as otherwise they will not have enough time to capture it from Undecima Town.

Also, as you can see on the screenshot, if you're not coping and don't want to wait any longer, you can trigger the jolt yourself and will be sent somewhere back in your past Happy

I will start working on the Siege now (quite a bit of task...) Rolling Eyes

Cool

If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
02-Oct 2017 07:20 #23
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The work is still going on. One new feature - you will not need to scout Undecima Town. First, it's going to cost you way too many scouts and second, the troops in Undecima Town will be updated every System Maintenance, but also every time when somebody starts/joins a siege or withdraws. Instead, you will get a report everytime troops defending Undecima Town is updated - so, just keep an eye on your Inbox Wink

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
04-Oct 2017 06:56 #24
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
Can you add more troops before the battle starts?
liked this
disliked this
08-Oct 2017 05:23 #25
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Yep, you can add, withdraw some, withdraw completely, replace your commander, send a commander later if you didn't initially - anything you want Happy

So the strategy of sending some town troops first with cats and rams (you still need to send those to initiate the siege) and then adding as many mecenaries or your own troops as necessary just before the assault starts will work just fine
Well Done
liked this
disliked this
28-Oct 2017 06:51 #26
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Big Siege is on Wink now starting to work on execution Well Done

liked this
disliked this
31-Oct 2017 06:00 #27
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
Glad it is still progressing Wink
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
01-Nov 2017 05:26 #28
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Embrace yourself - the journey is long, but we will get there at the end LOL

Changed how Mercenary Raids work - they will be launched once a day to attack a random player on Level 11 (or players - depending how many they are on this level) and will have random Troops Power, which will not be dependant on the average Troops Power of players on this level (as it was before). It will prevent huge armies angry Mercenaries attacking your town when you have a lot of nice and friendly mercenaries sieging Undecima Town.

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
06-Nov 2017 07:23 #29
Fysh
Horseman

User
Active
I'm a bit confused about what this means in relation to the random mercenary attacks, but I think you are saying that the random attacks on level 11 will be fairly small-scale?

I'm not sure I like the idea of random attacks on level 11. Can't everyone be attacked? When everyone is making preparations for the final battle, it seems a little unfair that some people will be attacked and not others... In a close game, it could decide the game-winner...

Are there attacks on other levels too, and how often will they occur?
Last Edited: 07:24 06-Nov-17 by Fysh
liked this
disliked this
08-Nov 2017 04:24 #30
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Once a day, if you are not under protection, there is a chance of a random attack. It happens only on Level 11. The ratio is about 1:10 - meaning that 1 players out of 10 will be randomly picked and attacked (but if there is only one player on the level, it will be 1:1 of course).

The attacks are moderate in strengh and by this time you should have your Watchtower fully upgraded, so you will most certanly detect it. They are all equipped with cats and rams, so it will take them some time to arrive and you can either counter-attack them or defend in your town.

If everyone is attacked - it's a plain bullying, but otherwise, it's just element of surprise that will keep you on your teepytoes Wink
liked this
disliked this
Page 3 out of 4 Page(s)
GO
First « 1 2 3 ... » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.