User Name: Password: Register
Undecima Forum News & Announcements News & Updates The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
Topic:
Page 1 out of 3 Page(s)
GO
1 2 3 » Last
18-Apr 2016 22:50 #1
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2 has officially started with Twisted-Hair defeating guards in Undecima Town and capturing the Crown of Ultimate Power. Congratulations!

The Crown Holder is currently preparing his fences and if he can hold it for three days afterwards, he will be proclaimed the winner Happy

Good Luck,

Well Done

Cool
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
OoO, You-Know-Who liked this
disliked this
20-Apr 2016 01:51 #2
Al Caponage

User
Active
Re: The Endgame for the World of Undecima 2
After someone holds the crown for 3 days, this "round" ends, right? Then we all start over, or is the game being taken down for some time until you're able to work on it more?
liked this
disliked this
20-Apr 2016 06:14 #3
Skull

User
Active
When a human player want to capture the crown from a town. He also needs Rams and Catapults, no?
liked this
disliked this
20-Apr 2016 15:02 #4
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
"Originally Posted by Al Caponage"
After someone holds the crown for 3 days, this "round" ends, right? Then we all start over, or is the game being taken down for some time until you're able to work on it more?

Well, I had in plans a new way of ending a round without everybody restarting (the Great Ripple of Chronos), but as my crowd-funding campaign doesn't look like to be doing very well, it's likely that I'll have to shut the Game down for some time. I'll make an announcement later.

"Originally Posted by Skull"
When a human player want to capture the crown from a town. He also needs Rams and Catapults, no?

If you have your Keep upgraded to the max (level 4) then yes, otherwise there is a chance of capturing the Crown without any rams or cats depending on your current level of the Keep (e.g. if it's level 3, there is 50% chance of enemy capturing it).

Well Done
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
20-Apr 2016 22:58 #5
Al Caponage

User
Active
Ok. If you take the game down for some time just send us all out emails when you bring it back up. Otherwise, I might not get a chance at being the next winner. =P
liked this
disliked this
20-Apr 2016 23:07 #6
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Sure will do Wink
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 00:00 #7
Al Caponage

User
Active
If there's any way the game can continue on as is after the crown is held for 3 days and until the server lease expires, that'd be a welcomed opportunity to continue messing around with different mechanics. I'm about a week from having a level 20 market with the last 2 farm levels and the market itself all tasked in the building quarters. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the black market behaves based off the sales I've experienced if that's an opportunity I may have.
ForumAdmin liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 01:16 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Hmm... I see - well, after these 3 days (or 21 hour from now), the Game will stop running and get in the Game Over state. It can be in this state indefinitely, but nothing can be done or will be happening - everything is stopped. Then I restart it (which takes me about a day) and everything starts from the beginning.

The system that I mentioned before would be working differently, but I have not implemented it yet Sad sorry. I'll think about it, but can't promise anything. Rolling Eyes

Maybe somebody steals the Crown from Twisted-Hair and then you will have another 3 days LOL - Well, at least I expected a bit more action with all these guys buffing themselves up there Shocked

Well Done
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 02:20 #9
Al Caponage

User
Active
I accept that. Thank you for considering. Perhaps I will go and steal the crown myself to buy the extra 3 days!
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 09:41 #10
You-Know-Who
Wizard

Active
Believe me, there was a lot of action, but everything failed so far. Sorry
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 3 Page(s)
GO
1 2 3 » Last ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.