Topic:
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
22-Apr 2016 17:17 #1
Skull

User
Active
Running out of Gold
I just got that message with over 200k by a minus per Hour of 50k ...
Now i lost all my troops and buildings.
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 19:02 #2
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Re: Running out of Gold
Hmm... sorry - had to look through all reports t re-created the sequence of events so took me a while, OK (all time is Undecima Time)

- LordSam attacks you at 17:03

- You dodge the attack, he steals 78K of Gold

- You ran out of Gold at 17:12, 9 minutes later

I can't say for sure what was your gold at the time when LordSam attacked you, may be it was less than 200K already? I can see that your Commander arrived to a Mercenary camp and just a few second later, you run out of Gold. Could you possibly hired more mercenaries at that time increase (or better say decreasing) you income even more? Sad

I'm sorry, to my knowledge, the Recovery process triggers ONLY when you have no gold at all and I haven't notice any trouble before and nobody complained before Sad

Hmm... not the best time...

As for the buildings -

The sequence of recovery is roughly as follows:

- Dismiss all mercenaries in the town
- Dismiss all town troops in the town
- Dismiss all mercenaries returning from any mission
- Dismiss all own troops returning from any mission
- Start downgrading buildings << THAT WHAT HIT YOU Sad
- Dismiss reinforcing mercenaries << The last as it can be very crucial if you are reinforcing somebody
- Dismiss reinforcing town troops << The same here

I'm assuming by dodging, you sent your troops to reinforce one of your altars. When you have a huge negative income and if you are online, it might be safer to send them just somewhere (attack or reinforce a remote target) and then cancel the task (you can do it within 10 minutes). Hmm...

Send me a list of all buildings that you lost and I'll see what I can do
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 19:21 #3
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
... In other words - most likely not a bug, but in one moment, you lost control over the balance of your present Gold and your negative Income Sad

Sorry
If you have any questions or problems related to Undecima, do not hesitate to ask them on the forum, send me a private message, or email to support@undecima.com
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 19:41 #4
Skull

User
Active
I can calculate. Before the attack I was way over 300.000. When I were in any trouble I had sold artifacts. Actually I just nee d my Wizard and my Gladiators and Camels. A d my Walls and Towers.
Last Edited: 19:42 22-Apr-16 by Skull
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 20:21 #5
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Hmm... I have restored your Town, but not the troops (I don't know what you had at the moment) - sorry, again. It might have been a bug, but as I said, nobody complained before and the only condition the game would trigger the Recovery process is when your Gold actually drops below zero Sad

Last Edited: 20:22 22-Apr-16 by ForumAdmin
liked this
disliked this
22-Apr 2016 22:46 #6
You-Know-Who
Wizard

Active
This hit me as well just now but worked as expected. My income was -163K and despite all my trying, I have run out of gold before my troops returned back. Sad It dismissed whatever I had in my town and then dismissed almost all retturning mercs. But other than that, it's fine Well Done
liked this
disliked this
23-Apr 2016 05:33 #7
Skull

User
Active
Even my vault size was big enough to last another two hours.
It happened when i was boosting the repair of my walls/towers. Maybe there is something wrong.
By the way my mayor did not repair them automatically.
Last Edited: 05:36 23-Apr-16 by Skull
liked this
disliked this
23-Apr 2016 21:21 #8
ForumAdmin
Vindicator

Administrator
Active
Hmm... I'll keep my eye on it and I'm going to change the sequence of recovery slightly, dismissing reinforcements before starting to downgrade buildings.

You Mayor will start repairing automatically if these options are checked on the Mayor's screen and if there are no ongoing tasks in your Building Quarters.
liked this
disliked this
Page 1 out of 1 Page(s)
GO
1 ^
ticket image
Insert Image
Enter URL of the Image you want to insert:

Or browse to a file on your local computer:
(allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpeg, and png; maximum size: 500Kb)
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.