Active
Send Personal Message
Ignore this User
Number of Posts: 125
Number of Likes: 32
Number of Dislikes: 0
  29-Nov-2017 06:03
Avg. Posts / Day: 0.17
On 28-Nov-2017 10:33:17, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
It's looking good! Come on you are nearly finished! :go crazy:
On 09-Nov-2017 07:04:35, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Ok, that doesn't sound so bad.
On 08-Nov-2017 07:17:40, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
But what if there are only 3 of us on level 11, and we are all of fairly equal power. We are all preparing for the battle to take the crown. Suddenly I have an incoming npc attack. Sure, it's not ...
On 06-Nov-2017 07:23:53, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
I'm a bit confused about what this means in relation to the random mercenary attacks, but I think you are saying that the random attacks on level 11 will be fairly small-scale? I'm not sure I...
On 31-Oct-2017 06:00:57, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Glad it is still progressing ;)
On 04-Oct-2017 06:56:14, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Can you add more troops before the battle starts?
On 14-Sep-2017 13:38:07, Fysh replied in a therad: Undecima - Reloaded
How's it going? Is the game relaunching soon, or are you aiming for December now? I couldn't tell if you were joking in your last message in this thread, or if that was now the new expected la...
On 27-Aug-2017 11:23:40, Fysh replied in a therad: New Map Objects
So I assume that (apart from wishing wells) the other structures can also appear on higher levels too? Yeah, gives a little incentive to level to try out the new building...
On 10-Aug-2017 10:43:53, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Ah, it's really good that your soulmate has to be on the same level to get victory/jolted. This is coming together really well :-)
On 09-Aug-2017 09:27:39, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
There may now be an issue with soulmates. Originally on servers that ended after 6 months it was good that you were stuck with them, because you could always team up with a different person next time....
On 09-Aug-2017 07:05:03, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
And I am interested to try your game again, however you decide to implement it. :)
On 09-Aug-2017 06:21:38, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
It depends what you are trying to achieve with your game. Like you said there doesn't need to be any real competition. If you want it to be a really casual experience, where people just pop in for...
On 08-Aug-2017 09:29:38, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
wow, this is unexpected. I need time to think about it before I can give a proper opinion, but the main thing that strikes me is there could be a lack of competitiveness. I love these sorts of games ...
On 07-Aug-2017 08:55:45, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Sounds good. Glad you are implementing this mechanism ;)
On 06-Aug-2017 11:23:48, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
I do like the idea of permanence on a server. If achievements are not reset, then that would be good. Also, if the Ripple is staying, I think it would be good to introduce some small, but permanent, ...
ยปLast
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.