Active
Send Personal Message
Ignore this User
Number of Posts: 120
Number of Likes: 31
Number of Dislikes: 0
  08-Oct-2017 11:23
Avg. Posts / Day: 0.17
On 04-Oct-2017 06:56:14, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Can you add more troops before the battle starts?
On 14-Sep-2017 13:38:07, Fysh replied in a therad: Undecima - Reloaded
How's it going? Is the game relaunching soon, or are you aiming for December now? I couldn't tell if you were joking in your last message in this thread, or if that was now the new expected la...
On 27-Aug-2017 11:23:40, Fysh replied in a therad: New Map Objects
So I assume that (apart from wishing wells) the other structures can also appear on higher levels too? Yeah, gives a little incentive to level to try out the new building...
On 10-Aug-2017 10:43:53, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Ah, it's really good that your soulmate has to be on the same level to get victory/jolted. This is coming together really well :-)
On 09-Aug-2017 09:27:39, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
There may now be an issue with soulmates. Originally on servers that ended after 6 months it was good that you were stuck with them, because you could always team up with a different person next time....
On 09-Aug-2017 07:05:03, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
And I am interested to try your game again, however you decide to implement it. :)
On 09-Aug-2017 06:21:38, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
It depends what you are trying to achieve with your game. Like you said there doesn't need to be any real competition. If you want it to be a really casual experience, where people just pop in for...
On 08-Aug-2017 09:29:38, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
wow, this is unexpected. I need time to think about it before I can give a proper opinion, but the main thing that strikes me is there could be a lack of competitiveness. I love these sorts of games ...
On 07-Aug-2017 08:55:45, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
Sounds good. Glad you are implementing this mechanism ;)
On 06-Aug-2017 11:23:48, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
I do like the idea of permanence on a server. If achievements are not reset, then that would be good. Also, if the Ripple is staying, I think it would be good to introduce some small, but permanent, ...
On 06-Aug-2017 09:42:31, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
The main things I dislike about the idea of the Ripple are: a) It most heavily punishes the players who play well. And in the case of spending coins of Chronos, can actually be seen as a tax on playe...
On 06-Aug-2017 09:26:44, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
You may have solved a problem that doesn't really exist. Let's assume your servers still have restarts once a player has won. When a new player finds the game they will usually opt to join the...
On 05-Aug-2017 03:41:17, Fysh replied in a therad: The Great Ripple of Crhonos - The Endgame
It's a bit of the strange idea, but it will definitely allow more players to reach higher levels over time, and mean that more casual players are not always restarting and playing the first few le...
On 05-Jul-2017 02:43:31, Fysh replied in a therad: Soul Mates
The difference is that you have mechanisms in place to deter backstabbing, and in the case of Soul Mates, there is really no point at all if your soul mate is continuing to play. In many games there a...
On 01-Jul-2017 03:28:26, Fysh replied in a therad: Soul Mates
It's good that you can't keep changing soul mates. I'm not keen on games where players can stab each other in the back. Is this the last part to complete before the game is relaunched? I&...
ยปLast
Copyright © 2015 Undecima . All rights reserved.